Gallery Options

. It's why vBGallery got almost no usage, and why most gallery systems go under used.
Which vBGallery? PhotoPost Pro vBGallery, the "Hey, we know there is already a 'vBGallery' out there but we're going to call ours the same name!" vBGallery, or vB's Albums?

Which vBGallery? PhotoPost Pro vBGallery, the "Hey, we know there is already a 'vBGallery' out there but we're going to call ours the same name!" vBGallery, or vB's Albums?
All of them.

Any gallery software I've seen has been pretty horrible UI/UX wise, especially when they're meant to integrate into a forum or other software. They either do not have decent integration, or they're just lackluster in UX and user flow.

Problems with pinterest, or gallery services are that you often cannot translate much of that into an integrated product, as you can't be sure how people will use it, which limits you in many ways. It probably wouldn't be difficult to do a Pinterest clone UI, the issue would be that would it work as well as pinterest when integrated with a forum? More than likely it wouldn't.

I have a whole notebook filled with notes, concepts and ideas for Galleria, the problem is putting them all together in a cohesive user experience that'll integrate well, as well as taking into account the user flow so that the experience doesn't suffer from unnecessary steps and is uninterrupted.

We go through the dry season for months on and now I feel like I am in the middle of the monsoon. Three Xenforo Gallery add-ons are being worked on... wow... let me get comfortable in my La-Z-Boy for the showdown.

StringDance.gif

We go through the dry season for months on and now I feel like I am in the middle of the monsoon. Three Xenforo Gallery add-ons are being worked on... wow... let me get comfortable in my La-Z-Boy for the showdown.

View attachment 32373

Galleria work started way back it's just they want to deliver kick@$$ Product ! I have no doubt on their product been waiting for it from long time now.

Galleria work started way back it's just they want to deliver kick@$$ Product ! I have no doubt on their product been waiting for it from long time now.
Galleria is being done from scratch, though it should be done much quicker as the groundwork has already been done for it.

Mamma Mia where my shutta upa your face...a Galleria? :LOL:

<promo> Gallery Wars - Coming to theaters this Autumn!! 3 contestants, one goal, to win the battle of the developers gallery contest. Have you got what it takes? well, do you punk? </promo>

I think people gave up on Galleria. I did....Had to find another solution. 2 years is way to long to wait for a gallery.

Jaxel has created an attachment slider module that lets you choose the size of the image, how many you want in a row, how many you want to show total. For instance, 8 in a row, 30 total on the slider. And it lets you choose which forums you want the slider to pull from. It lets you choose whether you want it to put it on the home page, forum index, in a forum or in a thread. It's awesome and has been included in the latest version of Xenporta. Check it out. http://xenforo.com/community/resources/8wayrun-com-xenporta-portal.90/

Top Bottom