FTP for Mac OS X

You downloaded the trial version. Upper right hand corner should have a time limit left on it. However...

Transmit is what I use and it is totally worth the money it costs. If you plan on doing web development. Coda, their software for that, is amazing. I recommend them, highly.
Much thanks, though I don't see the time left. Perhaps when it gets slightly older?

The particular features that I've noticed is webdav & sync... both of which I want to do. I have no issue at all spending a reasonable amount of money for something like that which works and is supported reasonably well. And I think that program is reasonably priced.

Much thanks, though I don't see the time left. Perhaps when it gets slightly older?

The particular features that I've noticed is webdav & sync... both of which I want to do. I have no issue at all spending a reasonable amount of money for something like that which works and is supported reasonably well. And I think that program is reasonably priced.
It's well supported. I'm not sure where the timer is, and can't check. But I know there is a timer somewhere. I believe it is 30 days, but not sure. If you purchase Coda as well, for editing, you can do WebDav, remote editing, and other cool features with a built in transmit engine. It makes my life easier a lot of the time. Combined, they are my tools to master the web. :D

another vote here for Filezilla or the built in client within Coda
I would never use the built in client within Coda (which is actually just Transmit without the GUI and a lot of features) as a sole FTP client. It is designed to allow remote editing and things like that. Never would I want a complete updating XenForo via that. :)

Fetch. Good old reliable dog. I've tried Transmit but it went out the door really fast after some devastasting results :( it over-wrote complete folders (!)

Filezilla or Coda. Transmit or Fetch don't offer any feature worth the extra cash that's not already in Coda or Filezilla.

Top Bottom