[FS] Events [Paid] [Deleted]

Unfortunately, he's not even been here for over a month, so not sure he'll even see this.
I hope he does. I was one of the first buyers of the addon. The license expired today over here too. Unfortunately there is no real alternative. I use it heavily on my forum :(

I hope he does. I was one of the first buyers of the addon. The license expired today over here too. Unfortunately there is no real alternative. I use it heavily on my forum :(
Same here.
Licence expired today, and there is not real alternative for that kind of calendar addon.

There are no plans to include this in XF 2. There is a heavy update with a decent bit of code in it. I've pushed it back to attempt to get FullCalendar v3 in which includes the much requested list view. I will be extending all licenses to get the update, so it definitely isn't a ploy to get more money and hopefully that will be out soon. Some of the features already completed include:

There's a few more major ones I'm currently working on.

That list of features is insane. Isn't it possible to break it down into multiple releases so that we keep getting updates and that bugs get discovered quickly.

Those were mostly relatively small code implementations. And are already done. ;) What is taking so long was my job, mental state, and severe lack of motivation.

And, to be fair, several implementations relied on each other or made another implementation super easy.

Being in a less stressful job, I'm making headway on the code base again.

Hey Jeremy.

I'm an mmo guild founder. We are in 6 games, with 6 different sets of players (some play multiple games we are in) and guild leaders who have a need for a calendar solution to post raids and other group activities in game.

What we really need is to have an RSVP system where we can have guildies sign up to the raids with the characters they will be playing. Cant his be possible4? it will likely need to include a Roster/Character directory similar to ShivTR or Enjins calender/roster code.

If thats a pipe dream, how close can you get it?

That would definitely require custom development as that type of roster system would be a very niche feature.

I see. I think xenforo is missing the boat with the gamer community. And this is reason numero uno.

Gamers don't flock to xenforo mainly because there isn't a roster/event signup addon that is remotely comparable to "gamer forums" such as Enjin/ShivTR.

-------------

So, is there a way, ignoring the wish for a game character system, that we can use this addon for signups?

Let's say we use Pixel Exit's Roster add on, or any other roster add on. Let's say Joe Gamer registers to our website, fills out an application and gets accepted. Now he RSVPs to an in game event for next week that we placed on the calendar.

Questions:

1. What does everyone see? Can they click on Joe Gamer and see his Pixel Exit Roster profile?

2. If the raid was posted for tomorrow afternoon at 3PM Eastern time in the US, that's 8PM in London. Does Joe Gamer, who lives in London see his proper 8PM raid start time on his PC?

If we can do the above things, then I just need to figure out how to see a guild members "in game characters". Maybe its as easy to ask them to someone add their names to their roster profile somewhere. :)

PS: Oh, can I disable the map feature in your addon, since we arent actually "going anywhere?" :) I actually DON'T want to show their real life locations when they sign up for an in game raid/event.

That's actually pretty cool. That's the guts of what we need.

Questions:

1. Can I disable the map (since we arent going to an actual place?) The map shows my google avatar in the map along with all my real life contact info. We DEFINITELY don't want people having their real life information out there.
2. Can I post an image in the details space? I can show an image relating to the raid or in game event we'll be doing.
3. Does it honor the pixel exit themes? I use Fragzone.

Last edited:
It should work fine on all themes.

The map requires a google API key, so if you don't provide one, it won't appear.

The details function as a post. Sign up for my site and create some test events.

Oh REALLY! Ok ok... we are getting closer.

It's good to see you back into development. When is this Xenforo 2 coming. Will it screw with everyones addons? Im expecting a big fat YES on that one...

Oh REALLY! Ok ok... we are getting closer.

It's good to see you back into development. When is this Xenforo 2 coming. Will it screw with everyones addons? Im expecting a big fat YES on that one...

The developers have stated several times that addons for xF1 will not work for xF2. They will need to be rewritten.

Top Bottom