[FS] Events [Paid] [Deleted]

Can you change the colors for different categories of invites so they're not all blue?

Are you be able to sync the calendar with gmail, iCal of Outlook?

I do have a question, is this addon able to show the right timezone depending of location of the person who sees it?

Because i tested the demo, and created the event on the GMT +0 Timezone, and asked one US friend to check the page out... He sees the same time, as it is GMT +0, when it's not, for him at least.

Or does it not recognize a Visitor's Timezone until he has registered and logged in?

Last edited:
Yes, it recognizes time zones and displays them accordingly, but visitors receive the timezone of the board if they aren't logged in.

Can you change the colors for different categories of invites so they're not all blue?

Are you be able to sync the calendar with gmail, iCal of Outlook?
There is no sync'ing as it currently stands. You can style individual events, there are no categories yet.

I saw the part about importing holiday calendars, but is it possible to add your own recurring holidays? I'm converting from vB and have to bring over a calendar full of silly holidays, like Talk like a Pirate day.
Recurring events are an upcoming feature.

Hi there, I have 3 small questions.
I'm currently running the free event calendar by Jaxel .. sigh, took me waay to much work to get working.
A few presale questions, if you don't mind <3

1: How does this calendar scale on a mobile
2: can you categorize events so people can sort events by category.
3: would it be possible to make a bit more clean looking than it is, Jaxels code and support might be a dissaster, but credit where credit is due after alot of work does it actually look pretty neat

upload_2016-3-28_12-40-21.webp

Hi there, I have 3 small questions.
I'm currently running the free event calendar by Jaxel .. sigh, took me waay to much work to get working.
A few presale questions, if you don't mind <3

1: How does this calendar scale on a mobile
2: can you categorize events so people can sort events by category.
3: would it be possible to make a bit more clean looking than it is, Jaxels code and support might be a dissaster, but credit where credit is due after alot of work does it actually look pretty neat

View attachment 131513
The calendar works on mobile, you can see it by resizing your browser.

Event categories are coming in a future release.

You can attempt to modify the style to your needs, but the main style is set at this point.

Will there be or are there
  • Event Reminders
  • Event invitation/reminder eMails
?

btw iCal export would be awesome
There's been no new features since Sept last year - over 6 months ago.
Don't hold your breath :(
I've been hoping/waiting for the ability to designate a forum that the event thread gets to posted to, either by user selection (of admin designated forum nodes) or by prefix selection, so that I can migrate from XenAtendo.

There's been no new features since Sept last year - over 6 months ago.
Unfortunately this is symptomatic for XenForo Add-ons... Many lack completeness (in the sense of full system integration) and are later abandoned.

I've been hoping waiting for the ability to designate a forum that the event thread gets to posted to
Uh oh... I thought that would be the case. This should be incorporated of course.

This add-on is not abandoned. There are quite a few new features written into 1.1. I just have not had the time to finish it, while I'm working anywhere from 50-70 hours a week on top of school.

Jeremy, do you have a forum demo where I can see an example of the featured events showing on the main forum page?

You can style individual events, there are no categories yet.
Hi, Jeremy. I second the request to change the colour of individual events in the calendar view (currently a blue rectangle). Being able to categorise events would be handy too.

Great add-on by the way, keep up the good work.

They should already be listed in the header in the same place as if you were viewing the Event.

They should already be listed in the header in the same place as if you were viewing the Event.

I was driving myself crazy trying to figure out why it wasn't showing, then I tested it on your site. RSVP doesn't appear there either, just the invite button.

upload_2016-4-26_8-45-23.webp

This add-on is not abandoned. There are quite a few new features written into 1.1. I just have not had the time to finish it, while I'm working anywhere from 50-70 hours a week on top of school.
1.1 :love:

With 1.1 release maybe you can slow down a little bit and collect some money from it :whistle:. Just kidding!

Top Bottom