• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Friendly URL's not working for Forums. Working for categories, pages, and threads.

#1
I'm trying to get friendly urls working, but there is one small problem I'm dealing with. With the option on, I can access the main forum, pages, and threads. For example, these pages:

http://www.phoenixminecraft.com/forum/
http://www.phoenixminecraft.com/pages/forum-guide/
http://www.phoenixminecraft.com/threads/the-repeater-update-should-jeb-release-it.83/#post-717

The only ones I can't access are forums, such as:

http://www.phoenixminecraft.com/forums/open-discussion/

Google Chrome gives me Oops! The link appears to be broken.

My .htaccess is the following:

#Mod_security can interfere with uploading of content such as attachments. If you
#cannot attach files, remove the "#" from the lines below.
#<IfModule mod_security.c>
#SecFilterEngine Off
#SecFilterScanPOST Off
#</IfModule>

ErrorDocument 401 default
ErrorDocument 403 default
ErrorDocument 404 default
ErrorDocument 500 default

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On

#If you are having problems with the rewrite rules, remove the "#" from the
#line that begins "RewriteBase" below. You will also have to change the path
#of the rewrite to reflect the path to your XenForo installation.
#RewriteBase /xenforo

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^(data|js|styles|install) - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>
I have mod_rewrite and AllowOverride enabled. The only idea I have is the fact that I moved my installation copy from forums.phoenixminecraft.com to www.phoenixminecraft.com. At first I used an htaccess redirect, but that made the forum links not work, even with non-friendly urls, so I just got rid of that. I've also deleted my subdomain pointing in Plesk that was pointing to forums.phoenixminecraft.com. I'm at a loss here.

I also updated the ACP-Options-BasicBoardInformation URL, and my customer information on Xenforo.

Thank you for the help. I couldn't get this to work reading through the existing topics on the subject.