Friend Inviter [Paid] [Deleted]

don't know if this has been already discussed ... i have an error with twitter ...

Undefined variable: twitterLogin
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in FriendInviter/ControllerPublic/FriendInviter.php at line 644
  2. FriendInviter_ControllerPublic_FriendInviter->actionTwitter() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /hermes/bosoraweb111/b2735/ipg.happyloungeorg/index.php at line 13

don't know if this has been already discussed ... i have an error with twitter ...

Undefined variable: twitterLogin
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in FriendInviter/ControllerPublic/FriendInviter.php at line 644
  2. FriendInviter_ControllerPublic_FriendInviter->actionTwitter() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /hermes/bosoraweb111/b2735/ipg.happyloungeorg/index.php at line 13

This usually happens when we are unable to get a access token. This usually means Twitter has been set up wrong... however, are you running version 2.0c or 2.2.4?

well, i copy / pasted Twitter Consumer Key and Twitter Consumer Secret again ... and it worked ...

thanks for the add-on :D

Is anyone doing some 'advertising' of friend inviter on their site, other than just having the top level navigation tab? I don't have the top level tab (since I have enough, and feel a tab for s single function is 'too much') so am looking for other ways to promote Friend Inviter for improved usage. Wondering/thinking if others are using notices, sidebar block, etc. to promote friend inviter on their site?

I purchased and installed this add-on last night and its semi working in my case. Twitter, check. Facebook I've not setup yet since I don't have an account and can't properly vett it. Yahoo I have no contacts as detailed in other problems earlier in the thread. Google and E-mail give the confirmation that the invites were sent, but I never receive any mails on the other end. Are there any permissions or something that I've neglected to set? Please help!

Are emails functioning on your site in general? Do you receive confirmation emails when you sign up, etc? Sounds like you might need to check your smtp settings. Also check the error log in the admin cp in case errors are being logged there.

Explore DeemIT with Christopher R Deeming" is again a phrase. The DeemIT part will be whatever your board title is set to. The name is whatever name the user types when sending the invite.
I can change the header structure?

why the invitation was sent, but it does not show on facebook

Are emails functioning on your site in general? Do you receive confirmation emails when you sign up, etc? Sounds like you might need to check your smtp settings. Also check the error log in the admin cp in case errors are being logged there.

Fixed this am. I had tried using the default SMTP, but cleared the settings up and it looks like it works now. Thank you!

Everything works perfectly, except for Yahoo, after i tried to sign up to Yahoo, it gave me this page:

xxxxxxxxxx.com - Driving Excitement!
Server Error

Undefined index: nickname
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in FriendInviter/ControllerPublic/FriendInviter.php at line 321
  2. FriendInviter_ControllerPublic_FriendInviter->actionYahooCallback() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/XXXX/public_html/autoXXXXXXX.com/forum/index.php at line 13
I signed up to rest of the services and it worked like a charm. Looking for help.

Just upgraded from 2.0 to 2.0.4. now getting error when click on Facebook.
ErrorException: Undefined variable: initials - library/FriendInviter/ControllerPublic/FriendInviter.php:577
Generated By: Jonh, 6 minutes ago

Stack Trace

#0 /home/#####/public_html/forums/library/FriendInviter/ControllerPublic/FriendInviter.php(577): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /home/#####/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): FriendInviter_ControllerPublic_FriendInviter->actionFacebook(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /home/#####/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#3 /home/#####/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(66) "http://www.dodgeboard.com/forums/index.php?friend-inviter/facebook"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["friend-inviter/facebook"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom