Friend Inviter [Paid] [Deleted]

Is there any way to test this out still? The link in the description goes to the XenMediaGallery add-on.

Separate question - Is the user login info for these services stored with the forum? I know some of my members are wary of giving out their info like that.

Not sure I understand. You want them to go to the friend inviter page after logout?

Unfortunately that won't work because you need to be logged in to use it.

Not sure I understand. You want them to go to the friend inviter page after logout?

Unfortunately that won't work because you need to be logged in to use it.

yeah, your Addon may be different..... hence I have created a separate Suggestion-Thread.
http://xenforo.com/community/thread...ut-screen-when-user-leaves-the-website.50605/

But I am sure you have come across a simple "Friend Inviter"-form at which you enter your Email-address and the Email-addresses of some of your friends.

No need to be logged-in for that.

:D

Facebook and Yahoo. Everything else seems to work.

Server Error
Undefined variable: initials
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in FriendInviter/ControllerPublic/FriendInviter.php at line 577
  2. FriendInviter_ControllerPublic_FriendInviter->actionFacebook() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in ****/community/index.php at line 13

I am getting this now too on the newest version. I didn't get this on older versions. I have tried unlinking and linking my account back but still no go.

Got it working. Had to unlink my account in Social Connect as well then re link it.

Can you paste your exact error please? It may be subtly different which will aid me in fixing it.

Purchased. Thanks Chris. I'm going to need to sign up for some sort of rewards program with you at this rate...

Brialliant, thanks! Grabbed the HTML from it's XML and used it to create a BD Widget :)

any chance you'd be willing to share this? might come in handy when I eventually reintegrate the sidebar.

Could someone please walk me through the setup: Do I need to have accounts setup under the forum's name for every service? Also, for the Facebook Application ID (I'm trying to use it without the Facebook Integration, which my users loathe), it redirects to the Facebook Developer signup. Is that right? Do I need a developer account?

Well, it's just any Facebook account, but yeah you go to the Developer page and create an Application. That will give you an Application ID and Secret.

That's pretty much the theme for all of them.

No.

Use your account to create a Developer Application. That doesn't send or receive any personal information.

Top Bottom