Friday..... I want everyone sh*tfaced by 7PM!

Well I'm back home :), only 11:20pm though, not a bad night had some fun :), not as much as I would of liked to drink but oh well :)

I am not criticizing, this is only a question. What is the appeal of getting ****faced. It seems all it does is make it easier to make a fool of yourself, it costs money that might have higher value elsewhere, the sick feeling the next day is not appealing,

The last time I got plowed was a long time ago. I was college wrestler at the time, practice the next day was brutal. I was practicing with someone who had won the Pan Am games and being hung over was not good.

I am not criticizing, this is only a question. What is the appeal of getting ****faced. It seems all it does is make it easier to make a fool of yourself, it costs money that might have higher value elsewhere, the sick feeling the next day is not appealing,
Not everyone makes a fool of themselves. Not everyone feels sick the next day. And not everyone has to worry about how much money they are spending on alcohol.

If it's not for you, that's fine with me. I could care less. I enjoy going out with my friends, listening to music and just throwing away all my cares for a night. Consuming large amounts of alcohol is fun for me.

Yep, getting ****faced sounds like a good time!

Screen shot 2011-01-15 at 8.11.32 PM.webp

Top Bottom