Friday..... I want everyone sh*tfaced by 7PM!

"Raising hand"
May I please be excused from said being sh*tfaced? I'm allergic to alcohol unfortunately. However, I will volunteer to be a designated driver at any time.

I'm going to restore 33 DB2 databases with a combined size of 20 TB, thanks to an EMC screw up. Not getting trashed tonight, but when it's over? A three-day bender!
^ OUCH! ow ow ow ow ow! ^

Tonight I'm going to be revamping my whole plan in life, focusing on a way to actually start making serious money again like I used to. So the drinking is out for now. I need a plan.

It brings on good times...well, for some of us :)

It is 3:49 here in Washington. I just got home and have cracked open a beer. :)

I can appreciate how having a glass of wine can relax me a bit, but I really don't like the idea of getting sloshed - it makes people lose inhibitions and behave innappropriately and generally make a fool of themselves. I'm all for having a good time, but I don't think you have to get drunk to have fun. Besides, I'd rather not be throwing up in the small hours just because I wanted to have a good time - throwing up all night and having fun just don't commute! imho anyway :P

I can appreciate how having a glass of wine can relax me a bit, but I really don't like the idea of getting sloshed - it makes people lose inhibitions and behave innappropriately and generally make a fool of themselves. I'm all for having a good time, but I don't think you have to get drunk to have fun. Besides, I'd rather not be throwing up in the small hours just because I wanted to have a good time - throwing up all night and having fun just don't commute! imho anyway :p
Of course, I don't need to drink to have a good time. But, I do enjoy drinking. I guess it works differently on different people. I can get sloshed and be just fine come morning time. I haven't puked due to alcohol since I was 18 or 19. Oh well, you don't have to if you don't want to. :)

I enjoy drinking... in moderation. :) I like to be able to still have self-control and behave appropriately. Over here people seem to go way too far and it really doesn't appeal to me at all. That's just me though I guess. :)

I've only been thrown out of a bar once, but apparently I was getting pretty foul-mouthed. I don't remember saying a word, though :P That was only one time, though. :D

I enjoy drinking... in moderation. :) I like to be able to still have self-control and behave appropriately. Over here people seem to go way too far and it really doesn't appeal to me at all. That's just me though I guess. :)

Hehe, British Bird.... ???

Drinking. I might possibly have 6 bears in a year. Lets see, It looks like I have more than 200 emails that have not been read and 30 PMs Who knows how much work that is going to create.

No drinking tonight because no clubby time tonight.

However! Tommorrow's another day - It happens to be a friend of mine's birthday. DRINKING TIME! :)

I hope to god my brother doesn't come so he doesn't ruin my time.

Top Bottom