• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Friday..... I want everyone sh*tfaced by 7PM!

Shelley

I only got an hours sleep last night so I may leave going out tonight. Doesn't mean I need to neglect that bottle of vodka sitting next to me. Jokery aside, I'll probably leave drinking tonight feeling exhausted today.

jmurrayhead

I only got an hours sleep last night so I may leave going out tonight. Doesn't mean I need to neglect that bottle of vodka sitting next to me. Jokery aside, I'll probably leave drinking tonight feeling exhausted today.
Only 1 hour? Not feeling well? Oh well, there's always Saturday night for you!

Fred Sherman

I'm going to restore 33 DB2 databases with a combined size of 20 TB, thanks to an EMC screw up. Not getting trashed tonight, but when it's over? A three-day bender!

EQnoble

I am not getting trashed today but if it qualifies, I am currently partaking in some recreational type of activities involving consumption of sorts if that's vague and yet descriptive enough. So if the herbal essence counts as steps toward ishtfaced, I'm 7 hours early. :)

Nothing planned tonight. Just the casual hang out with a few friends. Maybe drink some beers.

Tomorrow, though, that's gonna be the bad one. Playing a game called Shot Roulette with three different types of liquor.

Also, Rumpleminze = fun times.