ForumX Theme - Design in progress

Webinsane

First concept draft for the theme I had in mind. I have designed this now more than year ago and it has been sitting around. I might continue stabbing it, but for now it is on hold. Let me know what you think :)

193.webp

If wrong forum please do move it as I am not sure if its allowed to post concept designs. Thanks!

I usually dislike three column themes but this is nice (or I'm just used to Twitter).

If you're open to suggestions, I have one and it's to remove the Alert | Inbox | Avatar options in the top-right menu. It's already in the left-hand sidebar so I feel like it's not needed there.

Does it automatically adopt the user's light mode/dark mode preference?

I do have dark version will share later on.

I usually dislike three column themes but this is nice (or I'm just used to Twitter)

I have also designed 2 column version. Will share more screens soon. As for alert icon I have to keep it in case user closes third column or on smaller resolutions third column will be disabled.

What I'm saying is there's a lot of styles out there with both a light and a dark version but you I'm suggesting that you could build yours so that it automatically detects the user's preference and gives them the version they want. It could be a cool selling point for the style.

Top Bottom