ForumX Theme - Design in progress

Webinsane

First concept draft for the theme I had in mind. I have designed this now more than year ago and it has been sitting around. I might continue stabbing it, but for now it is on hold. Let me know what you think :)

193.webp

If wrong forum please do move it as I am not sure if its allowed to post concept designs. Thanks!

The copy will never be better than the original.

Congratulation on creating this fantastic style. If you also add this custom dark theme, it will be something amazing. I didn't think you could modify Xenforo this way. I am impressed with your work.

I find some of you so disrespectful. I took this one screenshot, showing only the frontpage, as inspiration to design something similar because I have the skill to do that and because I wanted to. The rest of the theme I improvised. I did get in touch with @Webinsane to buy the theme but it's not for sale. That doesn't take away the fact I did it all manually, myself, a long week of trying to put it all together. This front page idea isn't exactly "unique" because my previous theme, (a few themes back) used the same concept. Here's a screenshot. Some of you want to throw dirt around and quite frankly I just don't have the time for that.

JoyFreak-Old.png

@JoyFreak the copy you made is great, but you should create your own style
It's not a copy though? There are similarities but you can't just copyright a "3 avatar poster" because it's not exactly the only forum/design that uses it. The functions and such are all different and as are other pages that do not show in the one screenshot of the design.

Let's be real, if some of you had the skill to do it, you'd do it, because who doesn't want something cool for their forum? For example, you @Agentos asked me to do a similar "Forum Stats" on your forum and if you could do it, you'd copy it.

You did a great job too and applause for that for you, but I guess you don't need inspiration style because you have the ability and can create something better.
But I don't need anybody's approval. I wanted to do and so I did. I will probably get bored of it and move on to something else. I'm sure everyone knows this by now. I enjoy messing around with themes, it's what I do and I'm going to keep doing it.

it's what I do and I'm going to keep doing it.

I wonder why no one has made something like this yet. This is an example.

Level bar combined with the addition of Reputation, Trophy Bar and Credits DB + Top Month users coins, reputation or trophy and the winner of the month would receive a badge. Combine all this with the addition of Badge.

I am curious how much such an add-on would cost.

If you are looking for something new, maybe it will interest you.

exaple
—Pngtree—modern style health bar item_6054677.webp

I wonder why no one has made something like this yet. This is an example.

Level bar combined with the addition of Reputation, Trophy Bar and Credits DB + Top Month users coins, reputation or trophy and the winner of the month would receive a badge. Combine all this with the addition of Badge.

I am curious how much such an add-on would cost.

If you are looking for something new, maybe it will interest you.

exaple
View attachment 251820
I don't work on add-ons, I only work on themes. Plus, this would be a custom request that would go well here. I think we've diverted this thread enough and should stop :).

But I don't need anybody's approval. I wanted to do and so I did.
Well it all depends. If you steal little form here and little from there to make your unique style then I guess you don't need approval, but if you copy everything colors, icons, style, layout then I am not sure if its ok. Just like you worked hard coding it I have also spent hours and hours designing it. It was actually designed initially for @Mike Creuzer and Audentio team, but my life took different turn I suppose 😊

I also have dark versions 😎

Well it all depends. If you steal little form here and little from there to make your unique style then I guess you don't need approval, but if you copy everything colors, icons, style, layout then I am not sure if its ok. Just like you worked hard coding it I have also spent hours and hours designing it. It was actually designed initially for @Mike Creuzer and Audentio team, but my life took different turn I suppose 😊

I also have dark versions 😎
A dark theme is also in the works :cool:

Top Bottom