ForumSolution-Complete services of forum (Development , Design , Migration and more)

forumSolution

Hi everyone,

I have more than 10 years of experience working with clients on a different PHP projects

Services:
  1. Custom Addon development services (xf1 $ xf2)
  2. Installation
  3. Migration from any framework on xenforo
  4. Convert xf1 addon on xf2
  5. Custom Design
  6. Extend functionally of any existing addon
  7. SSO solution
  8. Forum monthly maintenance
Happy customer and reviews
  1. Review
  2. Job details----> Review
  3. Job details----> Review
  4. Job details ---> Review

If you have any question feel free to ask me or drop PM.

BEST QUALITY WORK IN LOW PRICE

Regards,

ForumSolution

Last edited:
Just start setup as separate have done a lot of projects but it was in partnership so I can't share that one here but soon I will be able to share here my own, as I start getting work :)

Reactions: OCC
Would you mind sharing that particular piece of work with us? Always good for us from a due diligence point of view to be able to cast our eyes over the work of add-on developers offering services, particularly if they're new.

Would you mind sharing that particular piece of work with us? Always good for us from a due diligence point of view to be able to cast our eyes over the work of add-on developers offering services, particularly if they're new.
Sure, he contacted me and asked me to answer this question. I'm willing to discuss it somewhat but I'm a busy person (I work hard offline and online) so I don't care to put a lot of time into this.

My hobby is role playing. I host a website for role playing. It only has 793 accounts, which is probably small but for me it's busy because we also have a discord that's pretty active.

Anywho, I made an addon that alters the look of posts. I understand little code but managed to muck around enough to make it happen/figure out how to make things look the way I want. I went to @forumSolution because someone I trust said he was good, and got him to alter my add-on and make it so I can select which forums my add-on effects. He did what I asked and it works great.

I don't want to get into too much detail because I don't want others to get ahold of my add-on. Like maybe if someone approaches me personally and asks nicely, but it gives my forum an edge over others for attracting new members!

Last edited:
The OP contacted you? Was this unsolicited, or were you expecting to receive messages about custom work?

• Haha
Anywho, I made an addon that alters the look of posts. I understand little code but managed to muck around enough to make it happen/figure out how to make things look the way I want. I went to @forumSolution because someone I trust said he was good, and got him to alter my add-on and make it so I can select which forums my add-on effects. He did what I asked and it works great.
I hope you don't mind my asking, but is THIS the product you're referencing?

I hope you don't mind my asking, but is THIS the product you're referencing?
No, my forum has like maybe 12 or more custom add ons. I've tried really hard to make it look and work differently. I really wanna attract other role players to have fun with!

That said I don't think my last review got questions like this before. What's up?

Top Bottom