Forum Statistics - PixelExit.com

Forum Statistics - PixelExit.com 1.0.0

No permission to download
I had this problem where it was applying to the Master Style, but not to ANY of my other skins (went in & edited in the code myself and it works fine),

5sC9J.png

I had this problem where it was applying to the Master Style, but not to ANY of my other skins (went in & edited in the code myself and it works fine),

5sC9J.png

Was that sidebar_online_users template modfication?

derp

Last edited:
Hmm..Not sure exactly, could you setup a admin account so I can take a look? If it is installed I see no reason other than a conflicting template modification. If you could grab a screenshot of this section for me if you don't want to setup a account.

Appearance -> Template Modifications -> [PE] Forum Statistics

View attachment 61819
forumstats.jpg

Works for me, but shows groups as "Administrative", "Moderating" although these have been renamed?

Last edited:
inserted the following into my forum_list template

I've made some changes in how it inserts the needed call for the template, so hopefully there won't be a need for that. That option is removed in the next version, I was going to include a option to display the legend in the sidebar but have now changed that.

Works for me, but shows groups as "Administrative", "Moderating" although these have been renamed?

New option to choose how you want the group names to be displayed by.

upload_2013-11-25_17-3-44.webp

The way the usernames "line up" doesn't seem right, the bottom line extends too far? Or the people you follow needs its own separate line perhaps?

Screen Shot 2013-11-25 at 7.11.18 PM.webp

Last edited:
Any chance of adding users who visited the site in the last 24hrs http://xenforo.com/community/resources/who-has-visited-in-last-24-hours.1442/?

Not at this time.

The way the usernames "line up" doesn't seem right, the bottom line extends too far? Or the people you follow needs its own separate line perhaps?

View attachment 61859

Could I get a link to your site? I kind of tested this and thought it was good, but since I can't do those things live I cant test it all.

Awesome stuff thanks Steve:).

Have found a conflict with one of Waindigo's addon ... when using the forum list tabs the stats will appear above the tabs. Is fine if it isn't used - this happens with both the default theme and the Camo one as shown.

upload_2013-11-26_16-50-48.webp

Any chance of adding users who visited the site in the last 24hrs http://xenforo.com/community/resources/who-has-visited-in-last-24-hours.1442/?

Is a shame this or, as would be more preferable to me, the people who've visited today can't be incorporated into it :(.

But nevertheless great work, something I'd sort of tried to do by hacking at the templates but couldn't get to work properly.

Awesome stuff thanks Steve:).

Have found a conflict with one of Waindigo's addon ... when using the forum list tabs the stats will appear above the tabs. Is fine if it isn't used - this happens with both the default theme and the Camo one as shown.

View attachment 61871

Is a shame this or, as would be more preferable to me, the people who've visited today can't be incorporated into it :(.

But nevertheless great work, something I'd sort of tried to do by hacking at the templates but couldn't get to work properly.

I think I have this fixed for Beta 3. As for other options for the addon, I won't rule anything out. ;)

Top Bottom