Forum organization

We are a new forum, just starting out. We are focused on nightlife in Asia. http://asiaafterdark.com/index.php

The basic board is up, now seeking advice on how to organize forums, nodes, countries, cities, etc.. The trick is, we dont want to launch with hundreds of empty forums. So, we are seeking paid help to guide and advise us on how to organize the board now, with an eye on expanding forums in the future as the board get members and populated. Please get in touch with us to discuss in more detail in your are interested. Thank you, Gil

We are a new forum, just starting out. We are focused on nightlife in Asia. http://asiaafterdark.com/index.php

The basic board is up, now seeking advice on how to organize forums, nodes, countries, cities, etc.. The trick is, we dont want to launch with hundreds of empty forums. So, we are seeking paid help to guide and advise us on how to organize the board now, with an eye on expanding forums in the future as the board get members and populated. Please get in touch with us to discuss in more detail in your are interested. Thank you, Gil
I think if you had less categories it might look a bit more appealing. UI.X has a node grid system as well which could help organize nodes a bit.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also, your logo is showing up a bit small. If you go to UI.X Logo style properties you can increase the width there :)

As a end-user... I would suggest drilling down like Tripadvisor does. It's super easy for end users. Maybe something like this:

Region [category]
- country [forum]
- city [thread prefix]
- attraction type [tags]

Thanks all, yes, we are increasing the logo today.
I think if you had less categories it might look a bit more appealing. UI.X has a node grid system as well which could help organize nodes a bit.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also, your logo is showing up a bit small. If you go to UI.X Logo style properties you can increase the width there :)

Thank you for that. We are changing the logo today. That video was also very helpful, much appreciated. I will look at this in detail today. Thank you again, Gil

As a end-user... I would suggest drilling down like Tripadvisor does. It's super easy for end users. Maybe something like this:

Region [category]
- country [forum]
- city [thread prefix]
- attraction type [tags]

That's helpful, yes, likely we will go with:
Country
-city
-area
-venue field report

Top Bottom