• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Forum Design

1. Been looking more closely at your clean design and I'm more impressed than before. Who came up with the layout and colors?

2. Your forum looks next-generation but your sticky pin and lock look old school.
People stick a message because it's important. Maybe use an explanation point instead of a pin? Locked messages are actually read only. Maybe use an r/o instead of a lock?

Quillz

For #2, it's just the Fugue icon set. Of course, you can use whatever icon set you want on YOUR board. But the Fugue icon set works just fine as a default, and I imagine it will be very easy to change any and all images to better fit your tastes.

Shelley

I like them too I have to admit. But I design my own icons granted they aren't as nice as the fugue icons but something unique is what I prefer.

Mythotical

I'll see about creating some custom ones for you guys to use as a basis to make your own. Save you all sometime. I don't like the pin nor the lock, maybe something else instead of a lock or r/o would be best. I'll throw something together tonight and show previews to see what the developers think and then just a matter of forwarding the psd's over.