XF 1.3 Forum closed by addon upgrade - help!

squirrly

My forum is stuck closed after upgrading an addon. I have uninstalled the addon and it's not resolving the issue. I've asked the developer for help, but there's no response yet and this is urgent - anything I can do to resolve?

I'm getting this at the top of the admin CP and on the main board:

The forum is currently closed. Only administrators may access the forum.
Upgrade Add-on

No matter how many times I click upgrade add-on, it "works" for about 1 second and returns to the screen. The addon I updated this morning was Invoices by Waindigo, but I've since uninstalled it, to no avail.

Disable all add-ons from the Admin CP. Probably start with Install and Upgrade by Waindigo first and then Invoices by Waindigo and see if that helps. If it doesn't. Keep disabling add-ons until you find the one which is causing the board to stay closed.

Other than that, this is likely going to need @Waindigo to help you.

Hey! I got it back. Odd; seems to be "Hide Poll Results" which hasn't been touched in awhile. But we can do without and it seems to be letting me make the other things active again.

I'm going to need someone to explain to me what has actually happened here because very little of this thread makes any sense.

The "Hide Poll Results" add-on itself wouldn't cause this, so another add-on is at play. But why? Why is there an add-on out there that prevents access to a forum due to an add-on that needs an upgrade?

Top Bottom