Forgot Password link not showing verification

Kainzo

Greetings,

I'm not sure when this started happening - but for some reason when I click on Forgot Password on my forums it does not show anything under the Verification area so I cannot resend a new password.

This is affecting all users and I've tested chrome/firefox and IE.

here's an image.
j6Mrb6b.png

Do you have any outdated templates?
Oh :( my god yes.

Outdated:
attached_file.css / bb_code.css / discussion_lists.css / form.css / forum_view / member_view.css / message_user_info / moderator_bar / navigation / navigation.css / navigation_visitor_tab / node_category_level_2 / node_forum_level_2 / profile_post_comment / public.css / thread_View / xenforo.css / xenforo_overlay.css / xenforo_sections.css / wf_default_extra.css

You can update them yourself.
You will need to revert them and then incorporate the style specific changes back in to the updated templates.

You will need to revert them and then incorporate the style specific changes back in to the updated templates.
Creating a test style now so I can start this process... I think I may have deleted the default style as well... where can I find the updated templates? heh

Appreciate the help!

Alrighty - I created a new style (completely default) and it's still having the missing text, so I think that there's an addon conflicting here.

Top Bottom