For House Music lovers

@MattW, I'm using a Pioneer DDJ-SZ controller.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
pffft cd's..... Technic 1200MK2's or gtfo :p
Been there, done that, moved on
Decks 02.webp
Decks 01.webp

pffft cd's..... Technic 1200MK2's or gtfo :p
I have 2 1200 but I did not used them for a long time due to the cost of vinyls and how difficult is to get decent tracks. Is a lot easier to get the latest releases from Beatport or Google Play. I don't use CD's ever. :)

Last edited:
Nice! I'm still using a Numark Mixtrack, but it does everything I've needed it to do, so have never been able to justify spending money on a new one. I'd love a Traktor Kontrol S4 http://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/traktor/dj-controllers/traktor-kontrol-s4/
Go try the DDJ-SZ, you will be pleasantly shocked. If you are used to CDJ2000 and the DJM900, you will feel right at home, the controller has almost the same layout. You get the same equipment quality for half the price. :)

Last edited:
I have 2 1200 but I did not used them for a long time due to the cost of vinyls and how difficult is to get decent tracks. Is a lot easier to get the latest releases from Beatport or Google Play. I don't use CD's ever. :)

I do 60's Reagge, 2Tone and Northern Soul.. So for me a lot of things will never exist on CD.. Plus for that genre, CDs, loose a lot of the feel you get from needles.

Plus for that genre, CDs, loose a lot of the feel you get from needles.
The sound quality will ALWAYS be A LOT better in vinyl, anyone knows this. :)
I actually test it a while ago, same track on vinyl and mp3. The difference was HUGE, vinyl sounded so much richer and powerful. We are 2014, no choice to adjust unfortunately... You get a digital album for $7 with 18 songs or a vinyl for $18 with one song.

Top Bottom