1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For House Music lovers

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Floren, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

2. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

What DJ set up do you have Floren?

3. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

@MattW, I'm using a Pioneer DDJ-SZ controller.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
    MattW likes this.
  4. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

Floren likes this.
  5. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

pffft cd's..... Technic 1200MK2's or gtfo :p

6. MattW

MattW Well-Known Member

Been there, done that, moved on
    Decks 02.jpg Decks 01.jpg

Floren and The Forum Heroes like this.
  7. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

I have 2 1200 but I did not used them for a long time due to the cost of vinyls and how difficult is to get decent tracks. Is a lot easier to get the latest releases from Beatport or Google Play. I don't use CD's ever. :)

8. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

Go try the DDJ-SZ, you will be pleasantly shocked. If you are used to CDJ2000 and the DJM900, you will feel right at home, the controller has almost the same layout. You get the same equipment quality for half the price. :)

9. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

I do 60's Reagge, 2Tone and Northern Soul.. So for me a lot of things will never exist on CD.. Plus for that genre, CDs, loose a lot of the feel you get from needles.

10. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

The sound quality will ALWAYS be A LOT better in vinyl, anyone knows this. :)
    I actually test it a while ago, same track on vinyl and mp3. The difference was HUGE, vinyl sounded so much richer and powerful. We are 2014, no choice to adjust unfortunately... You get a digital album for $7 with 18 songs or a vinyl for $18 with one song.

MattW likes this.