For Hire: Someone to make my xenforo forum "pretty"

Hey everybody,

I'm a personal productivity speaker. I'm using Xenforo as a membership site - and posting things like youtube videos of my webinars & accompanying pdf resources (like handouts, and step-by-step guides).

My forum's installed, and has Audentio Drift theme. Ive got "free" membership access linked with my CRM (OntraPort).

Here's what I need:
  • Basic admin setup:
    • Email me a copy of posts
    • Setup responses for posts that members make (they see who replies to them)
  • Design:
    • I need to make my forum "pretty" - and not scary for the basic forum rookie (like me, and my customers)
    • I need an interface that's intuitive, and helps make navigating all the great resources I have easy

I do have members in my site, but don't really have any "activity" yet. that's going to change very shortly. I wasn't confident in the current design, and ease of getting around for the beginners, so I haven't been putting much in there. While I'm obviously not clear yet, I'd guess that there's a good 20-hours or so here.

If you're interested:
  • Give me a loose sense of what something like this might cost ?
  • Share a forums (or two...) you've done & would call "easy to navigate creative interfaces"
  • Give me a sense of how available you are to work on this project
I need someone who can knock this out right away.

Chris

Top Bottom