For Andy

Anthony Parsons

Andy, you can see Safari is correctly rendering css gradients for your quote title and quote block in the below images:

Screen Shot 2012-08-09 at 10.09.53 AM.webp

Screen Shot 2012-08-09 at 10.10.28 AM.webp

Now in chrome....

Screen Shot 2012-08-09 at 10.14.11 AM.webp

Screen Shot 2012-08-09 at 10.14.39 AM.webp

Thank you, Anthony.
1) I'm typing on a brand new MBP that I just got this afternoon so there is zero cache issue
2) The background color I changed to is #969696 or rgb(150,150,150). It still shows to you the default blockquote bg color which is the same as XF stock.
That means the changes made in styles properties do not affect anything. I can't find out why.
3) I made the same changes for XF stock and it works right away.
4) I made changes to Flexile parent style and it does not work.
5) The style I use is a child of Flexile.

Make sure that the color property at the beginning of the css gradient is the one your changing in style colors, as it is listed prior to each gradient type in the .css template.

Anthony,
Do you have a copy of the latest Flexile.xml that are most up to date? Did you do anything after Erik released his 1.1.3 version?
If so, I would appreciate a copy of it and try to overwrite my master flexile to see if it fixes anything.

Thanks.

I actually installed his 1.1.3 default, then added the CSS gradients to the extra.css instead. The extra css for the default light flexile is attached, just add it into the extra.css and leave the default flexile xml alone (overwrite your current with default 1.1.3).

Attachments

Top Bottom