Footer Pro

Footer Pro 2023-04-19

No permission to download
The download now points to xenforo.fr meaning you have to register on there to download it :(

If you only have 1 column enabled, ie. logo+slogan+social block and column 1, then column 1 will go to the far right. It's fine for mobile viewing, but less aesthetically on big screens.

How would you like it to appear in this case?
This is a bit of a special case, I can't imagine how to solve it properly. Do you have an idea ?

Capture web_25-12-2022_232711_xenforo.com.webp

I assume most FooterPro users will create at least 2 columns, and 3 columns shouldn't be far from the norm.
Among those who will only use one column, some would like it stuck to the left, others to the right... So I'm not sure it's worth creating an option for this for so few cases in the end.

Something unrelated but a question if anyone has an answer.

I have all the Xenforo lings in the third column.. ie contact, help etc.

I have had a few issues where people were not able to find the contact link.

Is there any css I can add to make the contact link the same color as the rss symbol?

I figure that would make the contact link stand out like a sore thumb eliminating that issue for me.

Is there any css I can add to make the contact link the same color as the rss symbol?
It would depend on your theme and the options available, but I would hazard a guess that would be no. However, you can edit the Page Container template by replacing the line at around 868 with this code:
Code:
<li><a style="color:#F93" href="{$xf.contactUrl}" data-xf-click="{{ ($xf.options.contactUrl.overlay OR $xf.options.contactUrl.type == 'default') ? 'overlay' : '' }}">{{ phrase('contact_us') }}</a></li>

Change the color reference to whatever you want - in the code it is orange.

Think this is what you mean, if so, add this in your EXTRA.less template

Code:
.p-footer-copyright .p-footer-default a {
&[href*="misc/contact"] {
            color: #FFA500 !important;
        }
}

contactus.webp

Think this is what you mean, if so, add this in your EXTRA.less template

Code:
.p-footer-copyright .p-footer-default a {
        }
}

View attachment 279997

I tried that in both the extra.less and footer_pro.less

I think it might have to do with the fact I moved that link from the standard position to within the footer pro at dn.ca

I tried that in both the extra.less and footer_pro.less

I think it might have to do with the fact I moved that link from the standard position to within the footer pro at dn.ca
Never used this addon so can't test properly but you could try this

Code:
.fp-blockColumn a {
        }
}

Or this
Code:
.p-footer a[href*="misc/contact"] {
}