Footer Pro

Footer Pro 2023-04-19

No permission to download
Screenshot (73).webp

Yes turned out really nice

In the meantime I used a Back to Home link to take one home to the top of the home page.

Handy when you are buried deep in the site.

I wanted the slogan to link to there but this is pretty good too.

The footer comes in real handy on mobile.

Last edited:
Screenshot (81).png

That line won't take html, I would prefer it to be a slightly bigger font to set it apart from the rest of the textbox text.
The bold is nice but in this case I think the size need just a tad of tweaking.

Love the new hover effects on the slogan too.

I installed, still looking exactly the same to me.

I had a window open with old.

Installed update, did a hard refresh and even changed the box text but when I compared it to the previous tab there was no difference.

I fixed it by adding some css to extra.less

Code:
/* Increase Footer Pro Text Box Font */
.fp-headerColumn.asText
{
font-size: 16px;
}

If you want to do all the headings add this instead...

Code:
/* Increase Footer Pro Text Box Font */
.fp-headerColumn
{
font-size: 16px;
}

I just downloaded the file and it's the good one : 1.5.5 and on my live site and 2 dev site it works fine, the column title 1 is changed to 16 px if used as text block.

Yes I just reverted the footer_pro.less, seems like I had a change in there previous that made it not update so it works for me now too.

Screenshot (84).webp

Does this only work with the default Xf theme ? We have a custom theme which the Footer Pro does not appear.
Is there something we need to change ? If we revert to the default theme the Footer Pro displays.

Hello, probably your PAGE_CONTAINER template is already edited with some code which prevent Footer Pro to be displayed.

You can give me by DM your forum URL if you want and i will take a look.

Hello, probably your PAGE_CONTAINER template is already edited with some code which prevent Footer Pro to be displayed.

You can give me by DM your forum URL if you want and i will take a look.
Hello

Thanks for your reply.

I can provide the content of the PAGE_CONTAINER if that is easier. The site is still in developement and is behind cloudflare access so to show you the site Ill need your email address to provide access.

Ill paste the content of the PAGE_CONTAINER and hopefully you can take a look.

Thank you.

Attachments

@cloudpro You are using a XenFocus theme that applies template changes to PAGE_CONTAINER that prevent mine from being applied.

As a first step you can try to disable XenFocus template modifications concerning the footer in PAGE_CONTAINER (ACP >> Appearance >> Styles and templates >> Template modifications) to see if this solves the problem but it could create problems others concerning the XenFocus theme, to test.

So I'm going to try using a different way to apply my template modifications (changing from simple override to REGEX) this might be the solution. I will update Footer Pro accordingly if successful.

Hello

Thank you for your reply. I am a little unsure how to disable XenFocus template modifications concerning the footer in PAGE_CONTAINER (ACP >> Appearance >> Styles and templates >> Template modifications)

I can give you access to take a look if you DM me an email to receive the cloudflare login to view the site.

Top Bottom