Food Pr0n - Fantasia revisited.

Gosh I want one of these right now :( :( :(

l.jpg

From one of my two favorite ice cream creameries in Southern California :)

l.jpg

Scharffen Berger Really Dark Chocolate
Tahitian Vanilla
Scharffen Berger Black Raspberry Chip

Oh My Goodness!!!

Mmmm how yummy does that look! I love the token healthy aspect of a few blueberries LOL hehehe mmm mmmmmmmmm

I'm at work today, which means boring lunch box food - i'm too lazy to make anything fancy for work.

Today, I have a wrap - ham with my own coleslaw from yesterday. Photo will follow when I get it out to eat! ;)

Yesterdays lunc, ham and home made coleslaw wrap. Picture is a bit blurry because it was taken with my work phone, which is rubbish.
photo1.webp

Tagliatelle Cabonara, bacon, mushrooms, onions and cabonara sauce :)
photo.webp

Mmmm Pasta *drool* lol funny I don't even normally like pasta, but now I can't eat it, I want it... *rolleyes* just like a woman!

Tonight I have made myself a very yummy little Chinese Chicken and tomato stir fry, very very nice if I do say so myself!

chinesechicken.webp

Mmmm Pasta *drool* lol funny I don't even normally like pasta, but now I can't eat it, I want it... *rolleyes* just like a woman!

Tonight I have made myself a very yummy little Chinese Chicken and tomato stir fry, very very nice if I do say so myself!

View attachment 42296

That does indeed look very yummy. I'm going to my parents tonight, they are making chicken curry. If I remember I will take some photos. If not, then I wont. :P

Try to remember to get a photo :D

I will try. But seriously, I suck at remembering stuff. I have a list of things i'm supposed to remember to bring home from work to do some home improvements but I forget them every day. I've been trying to remember for about a month now! :ROFLMAO:

Let's talk about.....

MEAT Baby...

I was talking to some peeps the other day on another site about the price of meat in your local area. We are very fortunately where I live to be near to some Beef growing areas, and have access to relatively cheap meat, when I lived in Sydney, the cost of meat was astronomical! I have friends and family who now drive the hour up here to go meat shopping LOL!

Here is an example, nice full Sirloin - $6.99 a KG

What are beef prices like near you?

whole_sirloin.webp
whole_sirloin2.webp

Sirloin joints are £19.99kg at our local butchers but it is damn good meat from them.

Yeah I have paid as much as $40 kg in Sydney for Sirloin!

We couldn't believe prices up here when we first moved lol, being in the boonies does have some advantages! :D

Medium-Rare is the only way to do a steak... so I can then lick the plate afterwards. It is just the way it is. Tis a white thang I guess.

Top Bottom