Food Pr0n - Fantasia revisited.

I can't say for anyone else, but I am on a weight loss program, I eat a fairly strict Calorie controlled diet, you will notice that my day to day meals are healthy, low calorie and fairly small, they also contain very little salt and sugar, but you can't see that :p. That is one reason I love sharing them with you all, I think it's good to see healthy light meals that you can use to lose weight or for regular eating, hopefully it might inspire!

When I get my food forum up, we will be discussing low cal (as well as others) recipes etc, so anyone who wants some ideas for weight loss or for just regular healthy eating can get that inspiration!

The cakes and things I make either I don't actually eat them, or they have to be deducted from my daily calorie allowance, this last weekend I didn't watch what I was eating, and ended up putting on a little, which is now coming off, but that is why I have to watch it constantly, or if I want to have fun - make a conscious decision not to watch it! Once you start it's surprising what you can eat, even when trying to lose some weight!

Go walking with me, you will lose two belt sizes and not have to worry about what you eat.

Go walking with me, you will lose two belt sizes and not have to worry about what you eat.

I don't think I would have time to Jon :) Don't you walk from one end of the country to the other :p

Mmmm pork chop night....

porkchop.webp

Lean pork chop, cooked without any fat.
Mashed pumpkin and cauliflower
Steamed greens.

For anyone interested - about 320 Calories, and very delicious.

I don't think I would have time to Jon :) Don't you walk from one end of the country to the other :p

Mmmm pork chop night....

View attachment 41895

Lean pork chop, cooked without any fat.
Mashed pumpkin and cauliflower
Steamed greens.

For anyone interested - about 320 Calories, and very delicious.

Well, my longest walk was 2,200 miles. I have done quite a few 700-1000 mile walks. Every time I have done a 700-1000 mile walk I have lost two belt notches :)

Dinner last night - Chicken Curry with pumpkin and chick peas, YUM!

chicken_curry.webp

Saturday Morning - Breakfast!

The Kid wanted waffles, so I thought HELL YEAH!!! (actually surprisingly low in calories if you only have one and watch the syrup!)

waffle_fruit.webp

Come on Peeeps... I know you're eating... Let's hear about it!!! :p

I like visiting these hole in the wall places. Places only locals know :D.

This is a favorite place of mine in LA that does Asian Fusion food. Below is one of their specialties: Fresh Chimichanga with a fresh grated cheese, green onions, and some spicy japanese mayo.

l.jpg

Be still my beating tastebuds.

This is a favorite place of mine in LA that does Asian Fusion food. Below is one of their specialties: Fresh Chimichanga with a fresh grated cheese, green onions, and some spicy japanese mayo.

l.jpg

No idea what that is, but it looks very interesting :D

l.jpg

What is the name of the place? I must go.... That looks friggin awesome.

tea.webp
Spiced pork steak with pasta, chips and home-made coleslaw - containing cheese, raw onions, tomatoes and some other things.

We eat some strange combinations sometimes! :P

Top Bottom