Food Fantasia

I cooked something different tonight.

Ground beef steak browned over flame, served on lightly toasted bread with roughly chopped spring onions and sliced pickled cucumber, dressed with french mustard and garlic mayonnaise and served with deep-fried golden potatoes dusted with a garlic, onion, oregano and black pepper mix.

Or... a burger and fries :D Om nom nom nom.

IMG_2031.webp

I cooked something different tonight.

Ground beef steak browned over flame, served on lightly toasted bread with roughly chopped spring onions and sliced pickled cucumber, dressed with french mustard and garlic mayonnaise and served with deep-fried golden potatoes dusted with a garlic, onion, oregano and black pepper mix.

Or... a burger and fries :D Om nom nom nom.

That is one mighty fine looking burger and chips :D Yum!

Great Thread!
With the summer weather starting to come back over this way, thoughts are turning to the BBQ again. Here's what I cooked on it last time I fired her up. It starts with drinking beer! I suggest 3 or 4 of them, but only drink half of the last one.

Warming Up:
25506_385102257311_674087311_4515382_2820546_n.jpg

Season a chook as you desire and 'mount' her on the half full can of beer

Before:
1261211061.jpg

Put her on your BBQ and close the hood.

After:
1261215320.jpg

Yum :)

But , tonight it's Osso Bucco alla Milanese. Need to roast a chook on the weekend as I'm running low on stock and home made from a roast carcass is best!

Great Thread!
With the summer weather starting to come back over this way, thoughts are turning to the BBQ again. Here's what I cooked on it last time I fired her up. It starts with drinking beer! I suggest 3 or 4 of them, but only drink half of the last one.

Put her on your BBQ and close the hood.

After:
1261215320.jpg

Yum :)

But , tonight it's Osso Bucco alla Milanese. Need to roast a chook on the weekend as I'm running low on stock and home made from a roast carcass is best!

Great looking chook dartho!!! :D we have one of those gadgets that hold the beer can in place - must get Jethro to fire up the Barby soon :D

ps.. good choice on the emu bitter.. about all it's good for *runs*

It is a beer :p brewed in Western Australia, which is the other side of the country to where we are.. and therefore worthy of a bit of gentle ribbing.. don't worry it goes both ways ;)

Top Bottom