Food Fantasia

If what we call French Fries are Chips over there. What are the things we call Chips called over there?

Chips :p

somehow we just know if you are referrring to HOT chips or crisp type chips :p

We do also use fries, McD's and places like that have fries.

Are crips type chips these?
California-settlement_carcinogens_potato_chips.jpg

We would call these potato chips.

Thanks Jon, yeah we have chips (potato chips) and hot chips :) We also have french fries at those fast food outlets, but I'm not going near them in case one has run out of chicken nuggets and folks from Ohio are visiting :eek:

Thanks Jon, yeah we have chips (potato chips) and hot chips :) We also have french fries at those fast food outlets, but I'm not going near them in case one has run out of chicken nuggets and folks from Ohio are visiting :eek:

Ohio and chicken? Is there some story about Ohio chickens I have not heard?

Ohio and chicken? Is there some story about Ohio chickens I have not heard?

Really hoping I posted that on this site, some chick went ballastic when they had run out of chicken nuggets at an Ohio Maccers, rumor has it (how do this things start) that it was Peggy.

I hope they don't , that bird is like the goofy guy you keep around because he makes you laugh....save that crazy winged thingy

side note: any ideas for a solid small breakfast to go along with a protein shake I made while trying to be a failed chemist...I'm looking for healthy but not YUK...this shake is enough...by the way don't try this even if you can get the base ingredients...leave it to someone with a degree in the field...I learned but am going to drink it anyways as I don't want to be wasteful.
So yeah... Suggestions?

Yes

It seems people do eat Emu and Ostriches.

http://www.romkey.com/old/ostrich.html
NOOOO but I have tried ostrich eggs a long time ago...also I am a hunter so it's not like I am against wild game in fact it's the opposite...but look at a pheasant ..it looks at you like it doesn't even know its there=food....that Emu looks like it has an expression on it's face=I'm sorry little buddy...

checking the link now- wow didn't realize it was that much healthier than other non flyers... hmmm

Top Bottom