Food Fantasia

regarding eagles Not to mention I think you would get fined or go to jail if you ate one here...actually i'm sure of it...they're a protected species.

If you have netflix and want to see the truth about most of the food supply watch this, it's called Food, inc ...I'm watching right now and am utterly disgusted with the modern technology wrapping it's hands around the entire food production system...Some things shouldn't mix... mass production of food & computers for instance. For instance they often feed cows corn as feed to fatten them up quickly...yet corn causes mutations in Escherichia coli (E. coli) and in nature cows don't eat corn...

Please if you raise livestock or farm ...I beg you ...
PLEASE STOP MUTATING MY SPECIES ...WE HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS
I am seriously considering forging completely on my own though I'm not even sure there is original natural genetic stock of any animal left as they keep messing with their DNA. (chickens with modified DNA to produce larger breasts since that's what most people want.) Just watch the thing PLEASE

Do right by mother nature NO INDUSTRIAL FOOD GO ORGANIC

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've gone through the thread and found some great and tasty breakfast examples.
Going to the grocery store now to get the ingredients, then it's nomnomnom time.

Really hoping I posted that on this site, some chick went ballastic when they had run out of chicken nuggets at an Ohio Maccers, rumor has it (how do this things start) that it was Peggy.
Hey hey hey, wasn't me, this chick don't like chicken nuggets.

Thought we had the Kiwi in our coat of arms, seeing what actually is in there sorta made my post look cannabilistic to say the least.

Thought we had the Kiwi in our coat of arms, seeing what actually is in there sorta made my post look cannabilistic to say the least.

Sorry, when I saw her post the coat of arms I thought you were talking about....ummmmm, not anything cannabilistic but. How to put this.

There is no way to put this conservatively. I thought you meant eating women......in the xxx sense. :confused:

Boy, I am embarassing myself again.

Sorry, when I saw her post the coat of arms I thought you were talking about....ummmmm, not anything cannabilistic but. How to put this.

There is no way to put this conservatively. I thought you meant eating women......in the xxx sense. :confused:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

spanking.gif

O... M... G... :o

I so had not even made that mental connection hahahahaha

Top Bottom