Food Fantasia

Tonight, aromatic chicken with almonds and apricots. Very tasty.

IMG_1898.webp
IMG_1900.webp

Well last night was Friday night again.. so Pizza as ever :D This time a Spiced Chicken pizza, that I slightly burnt LOL - but it was still great and disappeared pronto!

pizzabuild.gif

Left over pizza dough this week, might make something with it later :D

spiced_chicken_pizza.jpg

lol, yes indeedy :)

going to make Za'atar bread with the left over bread dough for brunch this morning.

will post up a pic later :)

I made Apple & Cinnamon cake today.

I would post photos but between my mates and me, oh and the hounds, there isn't any left.

That bread looks fantastic :)

It was very nice, with the salad bits you see on it, and cottage cheese, Fresh, spicy and a nice different start to the day*! :D Eaten on the terrace on a gorgeous Spring morning... not much wrong with that!

*probably not unusual if you are Lebanese :p

I just fancy a gorgeous Spring morning right now. As I mentioned in another thread, I spent my morning splashing though puddles on a very grey and rainy September day. It did brighten up quite nicely this afternoon, but I was stuck at my desk so couldn't go out and enjoy it.

I am grateful we are having a Spring at all, usually we go from Winter to SUMMER without any beautiful days that are not too hot where I can actually get out in the sunshine and enjoy it... Summer I have to do a vampire act and stay out of the sun, just too hot and my skin frazzles (no I am not a ginger lol)

Nothing better than eating Al Fresco when the weather is that perfect 20-27 range!

Top Bottom