Food Fantasia

They are very cute :D Jelly Belly beans? what flavour?

Yep - the kids made them. Dunno flavors - just picked white and yellow colors. I think some were buttered popcorn, and some were cream soda. Lemon maybe? Starburst for the 'butter' and cookies and creams sprinkles for the 'salt and pepper.' Easy peasy.

Yep - the kids made them. Dunno flavors - just picked white and yellow colors. I think some were buttered popcorn, and some were cream soda. Lemon maybe? Starburst for the 'butter' and cookies and creams sprinkles for the 'salt and pepper.' Easy peasy.

Oh LOL, so how many did you have to eat before they were satisfied you liked them

I noticed some bananas in the fruit bowl starting to turn colour so I decided to make a quick cake.

Banana cake with a load of choc chips.

Attachments

• cake.webp
    cake.webp
    180.5 KB · Views: 27
Not really no, on the rare occasion I have it, I like real leaf tea, in a fine bone china tea cup and saucer, but I rarely drink it unless my Mother is here, she makes several cups a day, I am much more of a coffee person.

I do love coffee but for me a nice cup of tea is best.

I do actually use tea leafs too. Yorkshire tea brewed for at least 10 minutes with just a small splash of milk. Epic.

I did used to take 2 sugars but alas the diabetes kicked in. I've been very good and cut sugar out as much as possible but at first that was the only sugar I refused to stop taking but now it appears that my medication doesn't work and they won't change it so I've had to stop having it in tea.

I did used to take 2 sugars but alas the diabetes kicked in. I've been very good and cut sugar out as much as possible but at first that was the only sugar I refused to stop taking but now it appears that my medication doesn't work and they won't change it so I've had to stop having it in tea.

Thats a shame. Sweeteners just don't taste the same in tea either.

I'm a medium brew one sugar sort of guy.

Top Bottom