Food Fantasia

I'm back at work now thank god and couldn't think of anything quick and easy so I'm doing Chicken Curry again.

I made a JD cake a couple of years ago, I might have to do that again soon.

Never ever ever anything wrong with a Chicken Curry :D

Not a fan of bourbon, in fact any and all Whisky despite my Scottish ancestry :p But I am sure it was great! :D

Yeah it was brilliant, it was just me an my best mate and between the cake and JD & Coke we went through the one and quarter bottles of it.

Bloody spectacular really.

Yeah it was brilliant, it was just me an my best mate and between the cake and JD & Coke we went through the one and quarter bottles of it.

Bloody spectacular really.

LOL so the cake could have been dreadful.. but the JD eased the pain none the less :D

I love JD. I have a bottle beside my desk at all times for emergencies. :D

Also love Southern Comfort. Have a nice bottle by my desk too.

Not that i'm an alcoholic or anything! :rolleyes:

Well so long as your emergencies are not on an hourly basis :p

I was just making a coffee, as it is 3.30 am and I am working, but when I went to the fridge..... there was no dang milk.... *dramatic look gopher* blast it! Had to resort to Vanilla ice cream in my coffee being the only milk like thing available lol :p it's quite nice actually, very sweet though, maybe a slug of your emergency supplies might straighten it up a bit :D

Well so long as your emergencies are not on an hourly basis :p

I was just making a coffee, as it is 3.30 am and I am working, but when I went to the fridge..... there was no dang milk.... *dramatic look gopher* blast it! Had to resort to Vanilla ice cream in my coffee being the only milk like thing available lol :p it's quite nice actually, very sweet though, maybe a slug of your emergency supplies might straighten it up a bit :D

What would you fancy, JD, Southern Comfort, Vodka, Arches, Malibu or Schapps?

You are really, tell the truth mate.

The only spirit I don't like is Vodka but JD is my favourite.

Well break out that treadmill Onimua.. coz here comes a few more calories your way :p

Just had a really delicious lunch, a while ago I made these chicken breast and leek pot pies, and had frozen a couple of them... found them yesterday when I was in the freezer for soemthing else...
w00t.gif

It was really good too even after being frozen and reheated... oh my!

Not going to need much dinner now though :p

chicken_leek_pot_pie.webp

Cereals, oats, boiled meat and eggs, steamed veggies, organic soymilk, fruits, animal brand multi-vitamins and minerals, lots of water.

Cereals, oats, boiled meat and eggs, steamed veggies, organic soymilk, fruits, animal brand multi-vitamins and minerals, lots of water.

Ok... Is this voluntary or are you incarcerated in some kind of evil Tyrant's basement?

Ok... Is this voluntary or are you incarcerated in some kind of evil Tyrant's basement?
I am a self-mutilating type. :D Proper dieting is as important as work-outs. E.g. after running 6 miles with 50 pounds of weights on me, I can literally feel insides of my gut. Controlled hunger is good, but regular greasy meals are tempting.

Top Bottom