Food Fantasia

Sometimes being good is fun :D I loved this dish sooooo much...

Salmon with Moroccan Flavours, slow roasted vine ripened mini tomatoes, pumpkin roasted.

OMG soooo good, and so good for me! :D

moroccan_salmon.webp

Since i am free for next few weeks my freezer is going to be loaded with Trouts . No doubt they are best eating fish specially freshwater. Heading out to hunt some big ones on tuesday .

Was recently asked to make a birthday cake for a *cough* significant *cough* birthday for someone by their partner, it was a surprise for her, and she is mad keen on penguins, so that became the theme.

Cake has sparkly edible glitter on it in places which didn't show up very well, it was also pearlized marble effect fondant icing.

Great fun to make I have to say!

fish_jumping_penguin_cake.jpg

penguin_cake.jpg

yeah, sad isn't it :(

Sorry no new pics, just been busy busy busy lately.

Last night for dinner I made three different healthy 'pies' or parcels ... Thai Red Curry Chicken, Morrocan Vegetable, Chicken and Leek... all with a very light no fat whole wheat crust.. they were goooooooood too!

About a month ago I started my course to become a Pastry Chef, so have been up to my eyeballs in cake LOL

Fortunately I can get rid of most of it to friends and send a lot to my hubby's workplace.

It has been very interesting, learning a lot so far! Having fun being a student again too! :D

I just got a photo of the peanut butter choc chip cookies I made yesterday, and the remainder of a Gugelhopf cake I made on the weekend.. not much left as you can see! LOL

peanutbuttercookies.webp

Top Bottom