1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MG 1.1 Font Awesome Icons fails

Discussion in 'Media Gallery Support' started by a.tushkanov, Oct 8, 2016.

1. a.tushkanov

a.tushkanov Active Member

Here: http://forum.bestflowers.ru/media/ .
    I guess it's about this one?
    <link href="//maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.2.0/css/font-awesome.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
    But what's wrong with it?
  2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

The main problem as far as I can tell is that the Font Awesome CSS isn't loading. The line of code you quoted should be in your page, but it isn't.

There is an option in the Gallery Options to switch it off, so maybe that has happened. Alternatively, the likely cause is a failed template modification or an outdated template.

You can check for a failed template modification in Admin CP > Appearance > Template Modifications
  3. a.tushkanov

Enable Font Awesome set in «All Pages»...
  4. Chris D

Do you have any failed or disabled Template Modifications?

This is the specific TM and it should look something like this:

5. a.tushkanov

Yes. I got this, but with 0/0/0

6. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

The 0/0/0 would mean that it wasn't matched in the page, so I have to assume you have a customized PAGE_CONTAINER template that has removed the "find" line. (The template contents in your screenshot reflect the master version of the template, which you can't modify.)
    a.tushkanov likes this.
  7. Chris D

I should have said, this was sorted via a ticket that was created for some other things.
    a.tushkanov and Mike like this.