• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Floating Navigation Bar

That's awesome. I love the fade effect you have on the hover. I just might use this for one of my themes.

Cezz, may I ask You to transform QuickReply Editor in the same way? I've seen floating editor in IPB, vBulletin 3.x and SMF 2.0. It is very convenient to quote selected part and than add comments without page scrolling, especially if this comments will be added several times. So QuickReply Editor can be switched between 2 forms: ordinary (part of the page) or floating. No animation is neaded, just simply let window hang above page while scrolling it.

Will you please make it?

Cezz, may I ask You to transform QuickReply Editor in the same way? I've seen floating editor in IPB, vBulletin 3.x and SMF 2.0. It is very convenient to quote selected part and than add comments without page scrolling, especially if this comments will be added several times. So QuickReply Editor can be switched between 2 forms: ordinary (part of the page) or floating. No animation is neaded, just simply let window hang above page while scrolling it.

Will you please make it?

Hey send me a PM with a bit more details and I will be more than happy to see if I can create one for you and the community!

On my forum, only the secondary navigation bar is showing, not hte whole thing. How do I fix that plz?

That is as designed, mostly to make it easier to do a search or click what's new! If you wanted to change that you would need to edit this part.

HTML:
-{xen:calc '@headerLogoHeight + @headerTabHeight'}px

Thanks man, so how do I do it to make the primary navigation to show as well, including the alerts, inbox, and what not.

Thanks!

Is there any way to get this working with the xenia theme? I too would also like to know how to get the entire navigation bar to stick.

Thanks.

Okay, I got the whole thing to work by replacing

HTML:
-{xen:calc '@headerLogoHeight + @headerTabHeight'}px

with

HTML:
-{xen:calc '@headerLogoHeight + @headerTabHeight - 24'}px

However, even before I made this change, when you scroll down and you are not logged in, it makes the login link not function. Any fix?

And one last thing. The "Go to Top" button no longer works. I tried changing it to #header #logo and still nothing.

Top Bottom