Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as a free style it'd probably take a while, but as a product of UI.X I can build it in minutes. But yes Id be happy to.

Maybe we could find a middle ground; you release a free style plus a paid version that integrates with the ul.x framework? Win, win?

Maybe we could find a middle ground; you release a free style plus a paid version that integrates with the ul.x framework? Win, win?
Possibly. Before I do anything though I would need to obtain ownership of the product. Erik offered to sell it to me, but the asking price was way too high.

If I do attain the right to the theme, yes I would keep it free of course. But yes I think I could do something to make sure UI.X users could use it as well. :)

Possibly. Before I do anything though I would need to obtain ownership of the product. Erik offered to sell it to me, but the asking price was way too high.

If I do attain the right to the theme, yes I would keep it free of course. But yes I think I could do something to make sure UI.X users could use it as well. :)

That would be awesome. As a Flexile user, i'd be very interested in purchasing a Ul.X powered Flexile style. Of course keeping it free should be the main objective

I was able to get a hold of Erik, and he has sold me the product. Will try and let you guys know what the plans are for the product, but rest assured this product will remain entirely free and those who have purchased branding removal I will honor it.

I was able to get a hold of Erik, and he has sold me the product. Will try and let you guys know what the plans are for the product, but rest assured this product will remain entirely free and those who have purchased branding removal I will honor it.
Hey, Mike!

I'm glad you've managed to get hold of Erik, this is a very sleek style and would love to see it get some TLC from the Audentio team!

Mike,
That's excellent news. I'm probably among the few members who bought a branding free license from Erik and also work to keep it the style updated throughout the XF cycles.
I have it working on my site for the most part (there is some minor issue with RM) and would be happy to send you the Flexile style that will help you extradite the process of improving it.

Mike,
That's excellent news. I'm probably among the few members who bought a branding free license from Erik and also work to keep it the style updated throughout the XF cycles.
I have it working on my site for the most part (there is some minor issue with RM) and would be happy to send you the Flexile style that will help you extradite the process of improving it.
Thanks for that. I think I might be starting with Erik's latest version, which I imagine has some improvements to it. I may recode parts of it, start spriting things, etc. depending on what all it needs. I've never looked at Flexile before from the templates so not sure what all is missing. When we get something more definitive, Ill start asking for bugs if thats OK?

That's fantastic news. I'm glad I was able to play a part in reviving this style. If you paid for it and will be distributing it for free then maybe you can let some of us contribute a little towards what it cost you.

That's fantastic news. I'm glad I was able to play a part in reviving this style. If you paid for it and will be distributing it for free then maybe you can let some of us contribute a little towards what it cost you.
Thank you for reviving my interest, I had asked him a year or so ago but forgot to follow up. Erik is a great guy, just busy. He was very specific when he said he would only sell it to me under the pretense that I do not charge for it. And I plan to keep my word. I may or may not accept donations, Ill see how much time it costs me to keep it up to date.

@Audentio, if you can get Erik to PC me / prove that the rights to Flexile have been transferred to you, I can reassign this resource to you.
Thanks Jeremy. I asked Brogan a few days ago to do just that, thanks for volunteering as well I appreciate your help. I am waiting on the official "OK here are the files go have fun" from Erik, but I've already paid. He said he'd be back in a few hours.

Thanks for that. I think I might be starting with Erik's latest version, which I imagine has some improvements to it. I may recode parts of it, start spriting things, etc. depending on what all it needs. I've never looked at Flexile before from the templates so not sure what all is missing. When we get something more definitive, Ill start asking for bugs if thats OK?
Cool things. You can look at the live demo of Flexile running latest version of everything on my site.
It's using a child style of Flexile where I replace all XF sprite images with fontawesome icons.

The Dark version as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom