Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo.
Yes, that's about the biggest template change for the style.
Yeh. Its something UI.X doesn't even do. The reason is behind the responsive functionality. Simply put, the visitorTabs just has to stay in the same place by default for it to work properly. If I move it to the top, it'll kinda be slopped together, so Ill probably do a condition to allow people the option. Not sure though.

Reactions: rdn
Yeh. Its something UI.X doesn't even do. The reason is behind the responsive functionality. Simply put, the visitorTabs just has to stay in the same place by default for it to work properly. If I move it to the top, it'll kinda be slopped together, so Ill probably do a condition to allow people the option. Not sure though.
I have it on the top without problem. What I did was change the admin url/mod url/alert into icons which make everything fit on a phone.

I have it on the top without problem. What I did was change the admin url/mod url/alert into icons which make everything fit on a phone.
It will need more than that. What if someone has logged in as user by Waindigo, reports, admin link, etc. up there as well? Responsive functionality coupled with classic Audentio Design premium organization and coding style is a trick in this situation :P Take my word on it, but Ill figure it out. Its all we've got left.

Hah. :P

The only thing is that I haven't made many improvements. One of the things about Flexile is its similarity to the default skin. I mean, compared to other Audentio skins this one is like a tenth of the customization value if that. But people might prefer that, so I left Flexile exactly the way it was with just a couple improvements.

I will be offering an advanced Flexile that will be based on the UI.X framework. A premium skin. Would people be interested in this?

Hah. :p

The only thing is that I haven't made many improvements. One of the things about Flexile is its similarity to the default skin. I mean, compared to other Audentio skins this one is like a tenth of the customization value if that. But people might prefer that, so I left Flexile exactly the way it was with just a couple improvements.

I will be offering an advanced Flexile that will be based on the UI.X framework. A premium skin. Would people be interested in this?

interested in both :)

Would have to look to see, but it sounds pretty interesting.

yea also interrested in both :) hope felxile as UI.X framework turns out nice :)

You should insist on having the copyright at the bottom of the style. I bet your site will get tremendous SEO from linkbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom