Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I'm asking, I have no intention of making money of it, I just wanna help keeping this theme alive.
I wouldn't fix it, I'd start from scratch, it would probably contain some minor visual differences.
Just start from scratch. I would love to have a similarly layout (header, menu, etc) but you would need to code much for it to work with 1.2 and the upcoming 1.3

Start from scratch, don't use any of the code from Flexile, and call it "Flexible" (just my suggestion). I'm sure some people would donate to the effort.

6g65W.png

6g6ay.png

Hello,
I have a xenforo website that contains xenporta and flexile theme. I went to Flexile Content Background in general style properties and uploaded the image. Theres only a small portion of it, how do I stretch it to cover the whole background besides header. Is there a css file for this? I looked everywhere on the forums and cant find my answer.

can this be updated to support the red version, or is there a way I can downgrade (even to the Dark version)?
In my opinion, you would be best to find a better supported style elsewhere for the long term. Whatever help you can get there is minimal. So either get a new style or learn to the style to fix it yourself.

Eric wrote in the disclaimer that it is not allowed to copy the visual style.
I don't want to step on anyone's food, even though it would have been fun to make, I better don't.
I am currently busy with a large MyBB project anyway, but I love XenForo so you can expect some (other) styles from me in future. :)

That's why I'm asking, I have no intention of making money of it, I just wanna help keeping this theme alive.
I wouldn't fix it, I'd start from scratch, it would probably contain some minor visual differences.
Eric wrote in the disclaimer that it is not allowed to copy the visual style.
I don't want to step on anyone's food, even though it would have been fun to make, I better don't.
I am currently busy with a large MyBB project anyway, but I love XenForo so you can expect some (other) styles from me in future. :)

@zett

I just spoke to @Erik and he said he's too busy to update the theme and is open to the idea of someone else taking it over, send me your email and I'll put you in contact. He also said he will try and visit this thread if he can find time.

@zett

I just spoke to @Erik and he said he's too busy to update the theme and is open to the idea of someone else taking it over, send me your email and I'll put you in contact. He also said he will try and visit this thread if he can find time.

I read in an interview where @Audentio (mike) said they would be happy to take over the style if they could find a way to contact @Erik so maybe you can try to make that happen @Lone Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom