Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
So something interesting, at the beginning of the header template for flexile is:
Code:
<div class="secondaryBar"></div>
Which is what draws that background color. It's there but when I look at the source of the page it's nowhere in the page...

Could the flexile background image style property get extended with an extra box for misc data, so we can add css3 specific values?

background-whatever: blah;
and-something: else;
etc:etc;

Would help a lot.

Hi, a question:
If I don't use logo, instead, just use the forum title, hos to do that?

Thanks.
You would have to remove the logo image, replace it with a <h1> tag, and then style it using CSS to match the style you want. It would probably just be best to create an image. If you don't own Photoshop, you can always use a free image editing program like GIMP or Paint.net. :)

Will this be changed to also use sprites, to minimise load times, in conjunction with 1.1?
I will look into it. Depending on when 1.1 is released, if I have the time, I'm going to try and clean up and refine the theme, and hopefully I'll be able to improve performance. Are sprites handled in a special way in 1.1?
Could the flexile background image style property get extended with an extra box for misc data, so we can add css3 specific values?

background-whatever: blah;
and-something: else;
etc:etc;

Would help a lot.
Yeah, that's a good idea, and I'll add it in the 1.1 release.

Erik... here is the current EWR exceptions:

Code:
<xen:if is="@8wayRunSupport">

/* FLEXILE > PORTAL > GENERAL SETTINGS */
    .EWRporta_Portal .mainContainer { margin-bottom: 0px; }
    .EWRporta_Portal .centerShift { margin-left: {xen:calc '@sidebar.width + 15'}px !important; }
    .EWRporta_Portal .section:first-child { margin: 0px auto 15px !important; }

/* FLEXILE > PORTAL > RECENT NEWS */
    #recentNews .recentNews.sectionMain
    {
        background-color: transparent;
        border: 0px;
        border-radius: 0px;
        box-shadow: none;
        -khtml-box-shadow: none;
        padding: 0px;
    }
    #recentNews .recentNews .sectionFooter
    {
        border-bottom-left-radius: 6px;
        border-bottom-right-radius: 6px;
        margin: 15px -15px -16px;
    }
    #recentNews .recentNews .subHeading,
    #recentThreads .sectionHeaders
    {
        border: 0px;
        {xen:property sidebarBlockHeading}
    }
    #recentNews .recentNews .subHeading a,
    #recentThreads .sectionHeaders a
    {
        {xen:property sidebarBlockHeading.font}
    }

/* FLEXILE > PORTAL > RECENT THREADS SETTINGS */
    #recentThreads.sectionMain { padding: 0px 0px 10px; }
    #recentThreads .sectionHeaders
    {
        padding-left: 0px;
        padding-right: 0px;
        margin: 0px;
    }
    #recentThreads .sectionHeaders a span { padding: 0px 10px; }
    #recentThreads .sectionHeaders .lastPost { width: 160px; }
    #recentThreads ol.discussionListItems { margin: 0px 10px; }

/* FLEXILE > MEDIA > TAG CLOUD SETTINGS */
    .mediaCloud #keywordCloud { margin: -30px -15px -30px !important; }
    .mediaCloud #textCloud { margin: 40px 15px 30px !important; }

</xen:if>

Are sprites handled in a special way in 1.1?
Not to my knowledge... looks like same old, same old... all images loaded onto two sprites it seems, then each controlled via CSS. One thing I noticed shifting from default XF theme to this one, was a performance decrease in loading, so I figure sprites would improve this theme with that little further refinement, as this theme is about the best on the market thus far.

I'm hoping to use the Flexile skin on my new XenForo Forum which will have WordPress as the CMS.

Is there a matching Flexile skin available for Wordpress? I'm probably hoping for too much but if there was then it would really help me keep a uniform look across the whole website.

Are there any plans to release the flexile skin for xenforo integrated CMS's like Wordpress?

I would pay for a matching Flexile skin for both WP and XF. Bambua's xendynamic is fantastic but a native Wordpress Flexile skin would be really appreciated

Are there any plans to release the flexile skin for xenforo integrated CMS's like Wordpress?

I would pay for a matching Flexile skin for both WP and XF. Bambua's xendynamic is fantastic but a native Wordpress Flexile skin would be really appreciated
Not in the plans at this time, sorry. :)

Nice work with 1.1 beta, all works ok on my forum, just one wee question.

I'm wondering which graphics files to copy over to the flexile directory to produce the bar used in thread prefixes.
Any ideas which files I need to replicate to the styles directory ?
It's working fine with default theme, but I'm not sure what files I need top copy.

no_threadprefix_gfx.webp

The prefixes are all done using CSS.

I will merge this with the Flexile thread as that style will need updating for 1.1.

The prefixes are all done using CSS.

I will merge this with the Flexile thread as that style will need updating for 1.1.

Thanks Brogan, quick response :)

Does that mean all styles will need a CSS tweak to show the thread prefix graphic ?

I know it has only just come out and it is beta but any plans to update this to 1.1 or are you going to wait for stable? No pressure just curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom