Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, new baggage I have to deal with.

<a href="URL"> always parses to <a href=\"URL\"> and screws everything up now. Also, I want to do some further customizations as well. I want unique images for the logos and for a background. How should I tackle that?
I have the same problem. Anyone has a fix for this?
You have to remove the " from the the url. Don't know why it started doing that, but I had this issue yesterday. As soon as I removed the " 's, it was fine.

I think that's an issue with magic_quotes_gpc being "on" on your PHP installation. See here.

Wickedstangs, I'll take a look and see what I can come up with. :)

I upgraded to XF 1.0.0 today and the Flexile styling of my moderator bar stopped working. I was very careful when reverting templates but either I missed something, or it needs to be adjusted. Can anyone share how can I fix?

The ACP option needs to be moved to the left, and the logged in user / inbox / alerts / log out msg needs to appear on the right side. When I switch back to the Default template, all appears normal so I am sure it's something to do with the Flexile style.

moderatorBar.webp

Additional Info - I upgraded my backup site to XF 1.0.0 and the same issue occurred. My backup site is a 100% clean site with no template or other modifications whatsoever. It has Flexile, XenPorta and XenMedio installed. Otherwise it is a perfectly clean installation.

I'm using the latest Flexile with XF 1.0 and seeing some oddities with the search bar. Any suggestions?

Screen shot 2011-03-08 at 6.35.55 PM.webp

Bug Report: In template "PAGE_CONTAINER", you were missing the HEAD hook.

Example:
<head>
<xen:hook name="page_container_head">
head stuff here
</xen:hook>
</head>

This would cause some issues with some add-ons such as Forum Runner.

...and don't forget to include that "Share This Page" fix in the box header on profiles. ;)

I can't wait!

We just need to be patient. There are quite a few changes to make, and if we rush Erik it might lead to a less then desirable result :confused:

From what I can tell the templates involved are PAGE_CONTAINER, sidebar_visitor_panel and xenforo_sections.css

I noticed the filename for the base Flexile was now called "dark", that might confuse a few downloaders. ;)

If you downloaded the new 1.0.0 version before this post, you should download it again as I included a last-minute fix that added a missing hook in the PAGE_CONTAINER template (thanks go to Alien). :)
I noticed the filename for the base Flexile was now called "dark", that might confuse a few downloaders. ;)

Oops did I upload the wrong one? :P It should be good to go now... :)

Whoops, spoke too soon. The right filename has now been restored!

...and THANK YOU for that quick fix! This is awesome.

I just noticed today I had an spacing issue also? How can I fix this?
I tried to replicate this issue but I couldn't. Try updating all the 8wayrun addons to the latest versions and update Flexile, and then report back and let me know if you're still having the issue.
I upgraded to XF 1.0.0 today and the Flexile styling of my moderator bar stopped working. I was very careful when reverting templates but either I missed something, or it needs to be adjusted. Can anyone share how can I fix?

The ACP option needs to be moved to the left, and the logged in user / inbox / alerts / log out msg needs to appear on the right side. When I switch back to the Default template, all appears normal so I am sure it's something to do with the Flexile style.

View attachment 12136

Additional Info - I upgraded my backup site to XF 1.0.0 and the same issue occurred. My backup site is a 100% clean site with no template or other modifications whatsoever. It has Flexile, XenPorta and XenMedio installed. Otherwise it is a perfectly clean installation.
This shouldn't be an issue. The RC3 version was working fine for me on a fresh 1.0.0 install. I think you may have accidentally reverted a template that you shouldn't have. I guess try updating Flexile and be careful about what you revert.

This is also why I recommend making changes in a child style to Flexile. That way, you don't have to touch the original and can just overwrite it when it comes time to update. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom