Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that, still having the same issues, not sure if it worked. viewing in fire fox.
View attachment 11747

If you updated latest xml files from folder he attached it should work & Enable support for 8wayrun addons under Flexile > Style Properties > Flexile Style Properties .

I was having same issue before but his last update did the trick .

If you updated latest xml files from folder he attached it should work & Enable support for 8wayrun addons under Flexile > Style Properties > Flexile Style Properties .

I was having same issue before but his last update did the trick .

Cheers, thanks for that, now I just have to figure out how to fix the spacing in the image. Not sure if it is the style or the portal?

flexile2.webp

if you do PC, plz post the answer here. I am looking into a spacing issue on my portal page right now, and also use Flexile and XenPorta like onthefly.

Yup just confirmed that issue with me too ...everything else is fine but that advertisement box spacing issue exists while placing module on that position only not on left or right sides . Hopefully Erik will look into it.

I actually had 3 different spacing issues, each of which were resolved by adding a single line of code into extra.css. This code was written by a friend who is a web designer for AMD. I am still learning this stuff so I am not able to answer questions. All I know is it works, and you can certainly adjust the numbers to achieve the desired effect. Mostly likely one of them will work for you.

/* fixed spacing issue with navigation bar on portal */
#navigation { top: 15px; position: relative; }

/* fixed spacing issue on portal between breadcrumb and footer */
#content { padding-bottom: 10px; }

/* fixed spacing issue on portal with XenPorta footer */
.mainContainer { margin-bottom: 0px; }

I actually had 3 different spacing issues, each of which were resolved by adding a single line of code into extra.css. This code was written by a friend who is a web designed for AMD. I am still learning this stuff so I am not able to answer questions. All I know is it works, and you can certainly adjust the numbers to achieve the desired effect. Mostly likely one of them will work for you.

/* fixed spacing issue with navigation bar on portal */
#navigation { top: 15px; position: relative; }

/* fixed spacing issue on portal between breadcrumb and footer */
#content { padding-bottom: 10px; }

/* fixed spacing issue on portal with XenPorta footer */
.mainContainer { margin-bottom: 0px; }

none of them fix my issue but thanks for posting that. :)

That should have been fixed too but not sure what's wrong there PC Erik and see .

Dont think I will PC him, last time I sent a PC to Jaxel he got really grumpy, go figure? Anyways, hopefully Erik will come on and offer a suggestion on how to fix it. :)

Dont think I will PC him, last time I sent a PC to Jaxel he got really grumpy, go figure? Anyways, hopefully Erik will come on and offer a suggestion on how to fix it. :)

I sent him PC he will respond once he is around :P he did helped me few times without any issues.

For all of you having the spacing issue with multiple blocks in the "top" portion of the portal (including the advertising block), edit the flexile_exceptions.css template under the Flexile style and remove this line:
Code:
.EWRporta_Portal .section:last-child { margin: 15px auto 0px !important; }

This fix will be included in the next released version. I apologize for the inconvenience.

For all of you having the spacing issue with multiple blocks in the "top" portion of the portal (including the advertising block), edit the flexile_exceptions.css template under the Flexile style and remove this line:

This fix will be included in the next released version. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Code:
.EWRporta_Portal .section:last-child { margin: 15px auto 0px !important; }

I have noticed in my spacing issues with the advertising block, it works fine in IE8 but not in FireFox, should your suggestion still be moved? Thanks Erik. :)

Hi there,

I love this theme to bits, need to make it a bit wider (not fluid) - is this easy to do?

I want to add a 468x60 banner slot between the navigation and breadcrumbs. Is this easy to do? Thinking about it, can I use the "right content area" box to show a banner? I am looking at using OpenAds..

I have noticed in my spacing issues with the advertising block, it works fine in IE8 but not in FireFox, should your suggestion still be moved? Thanks Erik. :)
Yeah, you should still remove that bit of CSS from the template.

Hi there,

I love this theme to bits, need to make it a bit wider (not fluid) - is this easy to do?

I want to add a 468x60 banner slot between the navigation and breadcrumbs. Is this easy to do? Thinking about it, can I use the "right content area" box to show a banner? I am looking at using OpenAds..
Yes. You can change the width of the theme by going to Style Properties > General >Page Width Controller and changing the width and min-width values.

You can insert an ad banner wherever you want by editing the appropriate template. and just pasting in the code. It would theoretically be possible to use the Right Content Area Box. I guess it depends on the size of the banner.

You can insert an ad banner wherever you want by editing the appropriate template. and just pasting in the code. It would theoretically be possible to use the Right Content Area Box. I guess it depends on the size of the banner.

I've seen a couple of sites with the standard size ad banner (460x68, I think? or is it 468x60) in the right container area in the header, and it looks good.

I've seen a couple of sites with the standard size ad banner (460x68, I think? or is it 468x60) in the right container area in the header, and it looks good.
I'm so crap at this....can anyone help me? I don't mind paying if someone can help me do the work. I messed about with the "header" template and it all went wrong...sorry!

Umm basically I want the (468x60) banner where the right content area box is as shown in this pic...

grab.webp

So any help you can offer would be very very much appreciated.

Many thanks!

Have you tried just pasting the banner code in the textbox under Flexile > Style Properties > Flexile Style Properties? The banner would be contained within the transparent box, but I think that would look better visually anyway.

Otherwise, edit the right_content_area template and replace this block of code:
Code:
	<div id="rightContentBox">
		@rightContentAreaContent
	</div>
with the ad code.

You may need to style it using CSS to match the positioning and alignment of the right content area, but I couldn't tell you what to do specifically because it mostly depends on how the ad system works and how it includes the ad into the page. :)

That's where I put the code for my stuff for the right side of the header, in that right_content_area template.
I didn't touch the header template at all, that I can recall.

Does anyone know where to edit the border color around the category strip?

Image1.webp

EDIT: n/m, found it. Thanks Kier!

I just noticed today I had an spacing issue also? How can I fix this?
front issue.webp

font shot.webp

Oops just now realize its in the wrong flexile thread.. This should be on the dark...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom