Flexile Dark

Flexile Dark 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone convert this to a wordpress theme?
Have you looked at the dynamic WordPress theme that replicates any XenForo style? I don't know if it's still around or maintained but it worked pretty well with both Flexiles when it was released.

Have you looked at the dynamic WordPress theme that replicates any XenForo style? I don't know if it's still around or maintained but it worked pretty well with both Flexiles when it was released.
Can you post a link please? Sorry, i'm a noob.

Does anyone know how to overcome black/grey text being used on a black background. I think it's mainly when people copy and paste from another source

I assume you mean when they copy and paste into the text editor - in that case, there's nothing you can really do - it's the behavior of the editor to copy formatting automatically. I recommend teaching your users to fix it by changing the text color to white in the editor, or copy and paste into something like Notepad first to strip the formatting.

I assume you mean when they copy and paste into the text editor - in that case, there's nothing you can really do - it's the behavior of the editor to copy formatting automatically. I recommend teaching your users to fix it by changing the text color to white in the editor, or copy and paste into something like Notepad first to strip the formatting.

The issue is that I am using light skins as well so the white text is invisible in those. Cant seem to win

The issue is that I am using light skins as well so the white text is invisible in those. Cant seem to win
In that case they should either use Notepad to strip the formatting or paste it into the no-formatting mode of the text editor (button in top-right corner). If the text is not given a specific color within the editor it will take the default text color as defined by the CSS for whatever style you're using.

In reality this is a global XenForo issue that applies to all styles, not just Flexile Dark. It would be nice if the text editor would strip out color formatting when copying and pasting, but that's not the way it works.

extend.webp

How to extend xenporta comment on the right below?, i have enable the 8wayrun compatibility and edit the page width controller, and still not fluid enough, is there something that i've missed?

Question about right content area, I have my XF forum hosted at "B.com" and you get to it by going to a redirect from "a.B.com".

If you got to B.com directly and click the right content area links it works fine.

If you get to the XF install by going to a.B.com the link send you back to the XF forum.

EDIT: If i set it to open in a new window it works. but i would still like to get it working in the same window.

I've found the solutions !
On EWRporta_ArticleView
Search
Code:
<div class="mainContent mainComments">

Replace
Code:
<div style="margin: auto;" class="mainContent mainComments">

Using TMS.

Can anyone help with the styling of my portal? It looks ok as it is but definatley not as nice as Jaxels.

Below is my portal and picture after is Jaxels, how can I make mine smooth like Jaxels? The main part I am talking about is the title of the post/news, for some reason the dark text in my title stops before the top, but Jaxels is nice and smooth all the way through. And the font size looks bigger and nicer too.

mmazone.webp

jaxel.webp

Can anyone help with the styling of my portal? It looks ok as it is but definatley not as nice as Jaxels.

Below is my portal and picture after is Jaxels, how can I make mine smooth like Jaxels? The main part I am talking about is the title of the post/news, for some reason the dark text in my title stops before the top, but Jaxels is nice and smooth all the way through. And the font size looks bigger and nicer too.

First things first you should go into the options for xenporta and select break out of container.

First things first you should go into the options for xenporta and select break out of container.
Yep already am.

I just disabled the option and the headers kinda look like Jaxels when I do that. So I have no idea why my site looks like this. I have zero edits that could do this. Anyone else have any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom