1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Style] Flexfile Dark Is Outdated, How Can I Update It On My Own Hand?

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by DistortedDorian, Dec 10, 2013.

1. DistortedDorian

DistortedDorian Active Member

Hey guys! I'm currently trying to get a good looking style on my website but almost every style that I like is outdated and i'm trying to update the Flexile style on my own hand but I'm not sure how.
    The Flexile is outdated and i'm using Xenforo 1.2 and therefore the website looks like this:
    [​IMG]
    Can someone explain how I can fix this/update a theme on my own hand?
    Thank you.

2. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

With so many templates out of date it will take ages to explain. Prob best just to wait for Eric or move on.

3. DistortedDorian

Is Erik even updating it? I haven't heard anything from him for some months now and therefore I want try to update it.

4. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Well only Erik will know that mate. But like you said he's not been on for months so at a guess I would say no.

5. DistortedDorian

I don't like all other styles I have found, the Flexile one is best so far and therefore I want to know how to update it.
    Bump.

6. oman

oman Well-Known Member

You could pay someone like @Russ to upgrade the style for you. He provides this service. :)

Wuebit likes this.