Flexile Dark

Flexile Dark 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas!

Updated for XenForo 1.1.1. Changelog:
  • Updated for Flexile 1.1.1.
  • Latest EWR exceptions updated (from Jaxel).

Any indication as to when the style will be updated for 1.1.2 ?

Or has someone got a list of the changes so I can make them manually?

Erik hasn't logged in for a month, but hopefully he will soon...

If supporting a free style is proving difficult, I personally wouldn't mind if a future version were a small fee and provided by Audentio (which last I heard he was working for) so they can be more timely. I donated freely to help, but this still stands as one of the most downloaded and used styles here and he might need more financial support to keep it going?

I agree, using a style and then finding out it hasn't been updated in ages can really cause problems when you need to update the forum software at a later date.

I may even have to rethink using Flexile, which would be a shame. Erik - release it through Audentio so it can be supported - I don't mind - actually, I want to pay for it as I want to ensure (as much as paying for a skin ever does) that its supported in the future.

Now that I think about it... there's not really a 1.1.2 "Dark" theme that is released at all.

"At all"?

Generally speaking, there is. Drift (by Audentio) has a dark version and light version, both compatible with 1.1.2. There may be more, but that's just one off the top of my head.

Ok should of been more specific.. free lol.

No worries. ;) It really is a good deal though, as you get light and dark options to give users for one price.

I'm still hopeful we'll see some Flexile updates in time, maybe even with a few enhancements forthcoming...

No worries. ;) It really is a good deal though, as you get light and dark options to give users for one price.

I'm still hopeful we'll see some Flexile updates in time, maybe even with a few enhancements forthcoming...

I don't mind if it's the same in 1.1.2 just that the vanishing textboxes gets fixed. Not exactly sure what's causing it cause it works for me but it doesn't for others but it works perfectly with other styles. Oh well.

Yes and No, I have some users reporting disappearing textboxes with this style on 1.1.2
A screenshot or two and user environment/which browser if you can get it please?
Using 1.1.2 here with no real visual issues (as far as I can make out) after reverting said templates and re-applying the previous edits.

A screenshot or two and user environment/which browser if you can get it please?
Using 1.1.2 here with no real visual issues (as far as I can make out) after reverting said templates and re-applying the previous edits.

Actually I told him to use another browser... he used all of them, Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera still the same.

NoBox.webp

surely this with personal problems, much work or just stop working on the templates.
Thing will be to learn to arm ourselves our templates. (at least that'll do for me not to depend on someone)

Erik submitted a new resource:

Flexile Dark (version 1.1.2) - A clean, modern, and flexible theme for almost any XenForo forum

Introducing...

flexile-dark-title-png.8619

A new, fresh, innovative style for XenForo...

Flexile Dark has a clean, modern, "Web 2.0" look, and supports all of XenForo's rich styling features, including Style Properties and 2-click recoloring. It is a Dark variation of the popular...

Read more about this resource...

The page is zoomed out very far on Chrome, but at the normal level on Firefox and IE. Any fix for this? Also, Zoom levels on Chrome are normal, and it works fine with other themes.

The page is zoomed out very far on Chrome, but at the normal level on Firefox and IE. Any fix for this? Also, Zoom levels on Chrome are normal, and it works fine with other themes.
Can you give me a link or screenshot? Chrome is my primary browser and the browser that I test with most - everything should be working fine. :)

Can you give me a link or screenshot? Chrome is my primary browser and the browser that I test with most - everything should be working fine. :)
Here's how it looks on Chrome - http://imgur.com/SoIDz
If you'd like to see how it looks on Firefox I'd take a screenshot, although there's not much point as it looks just like the examples. Also, the site is insanezero.net , although the default theme is set to something other than flexile at the moment.

Here's how it looks on Chrome - http://imgur.com/SoIDz
If you'd like to see how it looks on Firefox I'd take a screenshot, although there's not much point as it looks just like the examples. Also, the site is insanezero.net , although the default theme is set to something other than flexile at the moment.
Something must be up with your Chrome installation. Looks perfectly fine to me:

insanezero.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom