Flexile Dark 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add to EXTRA.css
Code:
/* Make header colour black */
#header {
    background: url("styles/flexiledark/xenforo/gradients/main-bar-gradient.png") repeat-x scroll center top #000000 !important;
}

/* Right content box colour red */

#rightContentBox {
    background-color: #880000 !important;
    text-align: center;
}

Note that you may change the above hex value #880000 - Pay attention to the 88 part here, that's the red element. So by increasing this number, the brighter red it becomes.

Awesome,
I am getting there.. Thank You very much..
mainpage2.webp

How to remove that light blue line? Also, How do you make it so it won't have the gradient look? Going to be changing the site to red..

Same procedure, add to EXTRA.css
Code:
/* Drop the top blue userBar border */

#userBar {
     background-color: #090909;
     border-bottom: 0 solid #3CB2E3 !important;
     font-size: 12px;
 }

/* Remove header gradient */

#header {
     background: url("") repeat-x scroll center top #000000 !important;
 }

Can someone tell me what I need to change for the sprites to align correctly? I reverted node_list.css and now the sprites show, but it shows the first icon and half of the second icons.

I believe the fix is in the other flextile thread...
Thanks, that's it, haven't known there's another thread. Here's the link to the fix. Only bad, it's showing now the default xenforo icons and not the one from this style.
But anyway, better than blue squares.

Thanks, that's it, haven't known there's another thread. Here's the link to the fix. Only bad, it's showing now the default xenforo icons and not the one from this style.
But anyway, better than blue squares.
No probs, sorry I didn't have time to find the link, my wife was having a contraction at the time - either that or a strong Braxton Hicks, we're still trying to figure that out!

No probs, sorry I didn't have time to find the link, my wife was having a contraction at the time - either that or a strong Braxton Hicks, we're still trying to figure that out!
Never mind, it has solved my problem, hope your wife is well.

Attaching an image below.

Can someone help me figure out what I could possibly do with the Navigation bar to make the Inactive links stand out more since my logo interferes with it and possibly walk me through how? Any help is greatly appreciated!

I was think maybe display a block around Inactive tabs sort of like Active tabs but maybe a different color or something? Just whatever looks good!

Attaching an image below.

Can someone help me figure out what I could possibly do with the Navigation bar to make the Inactive links stand out more since my logo interferes with it and possibly walk me through how? Any help is greatly appreciated!

I was think maybe display a block around Inactive tabs sort of like Active tabs but maybe a different color or something? Just whatever looks good!

Link to site? Can't give you advice without that... :P PM if you don't want to share.

Set the background of the inactive tabs to a barely transparent grey? Like rgba(50,50,50,0.9)

http://worldofblizzard.com/forum/

As you can see the non-inactive tabs are barely noticable. Was thinking maybe an block style like active tab but different color or something to help them stand out more?

Any suggestions and help are very welcomed!
Try changing the height of the header logo to show more of the navbar.

Style Properties> Header and Navigation > Settings > Height of Header Logo - Try increasing that by 5px at a time until it looks better.

There are a couple of other nice ones, but they're paid styles...

They're not difficult to locate if you wish to search them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom