Flexile Dark

Flexile Dark 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to be able to place the google adsense code in the right content area content box? It says html enabled, but adsense is different. What must I do?

Great theme, much appreciated the work that has gone into this, I will be buying the unbranded version once I iron out a couple of bugs.

1 - The html editor when posting/replying doesn't display icons correctly (see image below)

2.jpg

2 - When you click to view a members details, the popup doesn't work properly (see image below).

1.jpg

Look forward to your assistance on this.

Thanks

Hey Erik :)

Normally, when a user posts in a white style they tend to use the default colour (black), I know this flips to white when the dark style is used. That's an obvious.
But, say the user specifically chooses black from the colour grid, then their posts will become almost invisible on the dark style.

I can see how this will happen, but is there any way that the dark style can force colours that aren't default black?

Odd question but I do wonder if people are running into the same problem?

Hey Erik :)

Normally, when a user posts in a white style they tend to use the default colour (black), I know this flips to white when the dark style is used. That's an obvious.
But, say the user specifically chooses black from the colour grid, then their posts will become almost invisible on the dark style.

I can see how this will happen, but is there any way that the dark style can force colours that aren't default black?

Odd question but I do wonder if people are running into the same problem?
Not that I know of... By comparison you can also make your text pure white on the default style, like this: SOME TEXT

This is a really nice style. I downloaded it because I needed a black and orange theme for Halloween, but I'm thinking I may just keep it around longer than that. Thanks a lot for producing/releasing this!

First, Great Theme!!!! :)

Second,

I have a background image.... I would like this background image to be the header for my site and also the background of the forum as well. So basically this background image is the banner for the header and it continues down in to the forum section if this make sense to anyone.

I've been playing with the style sheet but no luck. Anyone? Thanks In Advance!!

First, Great Theme!!!! :)

Second,

I have a background image.... I would like this background image to be the header for my site and also the background of the forum as well. So basically this background image is the banner for the header and it continues down in to the forum section if this make sense to anyone.

I've been playing with the style sheet but no luck. Anyone? Thanks In Advance!!
Try this;

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/working-with-background-image.12864/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom