Flexile Dark

Flexile Dark 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Erik: first of all thanks very much for your work. It perfectly fits our community forums with all the different colors.

I was wondering, are you planning to release more colors?
No, but you can make the theme any color you want by going to Flexile > Style Properties > Color Palette and dragging the hue slider for the blue group of colors. :)

Thanks Eric. Sweet lord, never expected that it would have been this simple to change styles in xF. I am used to vb 4.1.x and it took me hours if not days to create a decent style. Got my own tweaked Battlefield Style now. Thanks again Eric!!!

I use the Flexile Dark Style, I need the layout to be same as default layout in regards to total width. The style just too narrow for me.

UPDATE: Went to page-width controller and changed settings...

YeeeeHA!

Thanks Eric. Sweet lord, never expected that it would have been this simple to change styles in xF. I am used to vb 4.1.x and it took me hours if not days to create a decent style. Got my own tweaked Battlefield Style now. Thanks again Eric!!!

I visited your site... tabs on NavBar do not reflect their active status as you navigate from tab to tab from the 'Events' to 'Other'.. Home Members and Help do change as expected. peace

Jup that doesnt work yet. Coded the tabs and didnt use a mod for it.

not that difficult really.. I had done that by hand, found it very tedious. I used the <!-- forum --> block from the navigation template, changing the word forum wherever found to the new tab name, also updating the HREF references. then just insert new block in desired order within the navigation template. peace

not that difficult really.. I had done that by hand, found it very tedious. I used the <!-- forum --> block from the navigation template, changing the word forum wherever found to the new tab name, also updating the HREF references. then just insert new block in desired order within the navigation template. peace

Yup, We just wanted to get back to something like where we where at before the migration. I'll be updating them over the weekend choose the correct active tab, it was a matter of speed over function at the time :). Only just got my test install up and running this morning. Will be getting stuck into it tonight :)

Will take a look at the mod you posted, cheers.

Erik I imported the Flexile dark as a child of the child (where I do my edits) of Flexile. For some reason it didn't take on the edits of that child of Flexile.
Any ideas why?

Erik I imported the Flexile dark as a child of the child (where I do my edits) of Flexile. For some reason it didn't take on the edits of that child of Flexile.
Any ideas why?
Nevermind, figured this one out myself too. Wow, I'm getting good..... :p

I have not touched anything there
but I do not complicate life, I returned to install, and is working well again
thanks and sorry for the trouble

Not really. I've made the required changes for you. Download the attached file, and replace the entire flexile_exceptions.css template with its contents. :)
Erik the blogs don't match still not sure why. Thanks
blog.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom