Flexile Dark

Flexile Dark 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using this style and it's great! One request however:

I've changed around the navigation a bar to make it look more like the original, and I want to have the content background only behind the content - below the navigation bar, and then a background image to the sides. And if possible to I want to cut off the header as well. I suck at explaining, so a picture to illustrate:

The red would be whatever background picture I add.
forumpic.webp

Been looking through templates but can't find how to do this.

Could really use some help with the above. To clarify I want to get the background to show at the sides similar to the way it is in the default style.

Having a problem finding out how to limit the blue bar's right extension.. Here is a picture showing how the blue tab bar extends off the page to the right.. It is stopping correctly on the left...

Attachments

• dp1.webp
    dp1.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 25
Suggestions for changes in the next version...

Revert - Style Properties: Flexile Style Properties > Settings > Right Content Area Content
Revert - xenforo_sections.css

I'm saying revert these settings/templates because the Flexile LIGHT version should be inherited.

Question just updated to RC2 and have lots of outdated Templates..
outdate.jpg

outdate2.jpg

Do I revert them all and re-install this template? Or what should I do?

Thank You

If you revert them, you will have to manually reapply the custom edits of the style. Unless you're comfortable coding those templates, you're better off waiting till the author upgrades the skin ;)

If you revert them, you will have to manually reapply the custom edits of the style. Unless you're comfortable coding those templates, you're better off waiting till the author upgrades the skin ;)
Awesome thank you very much was not sure what to do...

In IE8 the secondaryBar lines up with the content on the left side of the page and extends to the right of the screen on the left... In Firefox the secondaryBar extends to the edge of the screen on the left and right.. I would love for the secondaryBar to stop at the edge of the content on both sides and in both browsers..

Also noticed the very top black bar is now double the height that it was before.. In Firefox its the same old height..

Been searching for an answer for two hours now,, how about a clue? :)

dp2.webp

Hey Erik... these are the changes I've made to your skins on my forums. If you want to use them in your next versions, thats great. As well, if you want to use the backgrounds I've added, you can add them too...

Style Properties: Flexile Style Properties > Right Content Box
Code:
top: 20px;

Style Properties: Message Elements > Message Text
Code:
ERASE EVERYTHING!

Style Properties: Message Layout > User Text Block
Code:
text-align: center;

View attachment 8767 View attachment 8765 View attachment 8764View attachment 8768

How do you add the background images and ensure they tile properly as well? Thank you

I would love a Flexile dark and light a hybrid if you will like my homepage colours dark on the outside light on the inside and dark font.

Ok thread exploded since I last checked. Just FYI I am reading everything you've posted but am still very busy so I can't respond to you all individually right now. I apologize that I am ten days late on upgrading the skin to RC2, but I'll try to get that done and the issues posted above done as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience. :)

Hey Erik,

This is a great style. I want to modify it a bit to just change the color of the nav bar (I still want the default color for the selected tab, but I want the color of the nav bar to be different) What property do I change to accomplish this?

Suggestions for changes in the next version...

Revert - Style Properties: Flexile Style Properties > Settings > Right Content Area Content
Revert - xenforo_sections.css

I'm saying revert these settings/templates because the Flexile LIGHT version should be inherited.

That would be great then my users can choose a light or a dark version and I don't need to edit two different templates when I change something.

I'm running RC3, but I haven't reverted any CSS templates yet. I've got an unedited Master Template at the top -> Edited Master (where I put my structural/addon changes) -> Flexile -> Flexile Dark -> Orange (where I edit my color palette).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom