Flexile Dark

Flexile Dark 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any plans on changing it for the next release, but if you want you can change it using the directions Jaxel posted above:

Once you have the style installed, go to Style Properties > Message Elements > Message Text, change the font size to 10pt, and paste this in the Font Family box:
Code:
Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif

Hi Erik,

i installed this as a child of the default theme so it could inherit the mods I did on the default style. Ive changed both flexile and flexile dark style properties but still looks the same. Do I need to change the default style for things like this because this template is a child of it? cheers.

i installed this as a child of the default theme so it could inherit the mods I did on the default style. Ive changed both flexile and flexile dark style properties but still looks the same. Do I need to change the default style for things like this because this template is a child of it? cheers.
No, you should only need to change it in the Flexile Dark style and it will work. Check the value of the Style Property again. Did it save?

hi, i'm trying to add a sidebar on the right side of the forum_view and thread_view.

This is what i get:

error.webp

I don't want the sidebar to be INSIDE the grey table with the round border. I want it to be outside.
I tried everything i know but i cannot do it.
Please help me!
Thanks!

Flexile Dark 0.6 released. Updated for Beta 6 and fixed the style issue ddmmh posted above. :) You should re-import both style-Flexile.xml and style-Flexile-Dark.xml for this release, unless you have already updated Flexile to 0.6. In that case you only need to update Flexile-Dark.xml. :)

Bug?

flexilebug.png

Yes, mine is a child of flexile (and i had this problem too)

Attachments

• styles.webp
    styles.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 13
hi, i'm trying to add a sidebar on the right side of the forum_view and thread_view.

This is what i get:

View attachment 9293

I don't want the sidebar to be INSIDE the grey table with the round border. I want it to be outside.
I tried everything i know but i cannot do it.
Please help me!
Thanks!
Sorry for the late response. Add this to EXTRA.css:
Code:
.forum_view .breadBoxBottom {
    border: 1px solid @lightMonochrome;
    border-radius: 6px;
    box-shadow: 0 0 12px rgba(0,0,0,.1);
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
}

.forum_view .breadBoxBottom .breadcrumb {
    border-radius: 6px;
    border: none;
}

#content.forum_view .pageContent {
    padding: 0;
    background: none;
    border: none;
    border-radius: 0;
    -moz-box-shadow: none;
    -webkit-box-shadow: none;
    box-shadow: none; /* seems we do have to use specials here because parser doesn't support box-shadow: none */
}

Hi Erik,

Just wondering for the oudated templates is it better to revert them or wait for you to update the release?

Is the RC1 update a matter of replacing the old files or do we need to un-install then re install the new version?

You need to re-upload the files from the upload directory (as there are some new files in this release), and then re-import both style-Flexile.xml and style-Flexile-Dark.xml files, using the "Overwrite Style" feature to overwrite the old versions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom