Flat Awesome + - PixelExit.com

Flat Awesome + - PixelExit.com [Paid] 2.2.14

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Nope, we had to approach this area slightly different and close out the container in an odd spot. If you notice at the end a new div is opening up offsetting it.

Hey Russ... am I missing an option to create new threads like the default? From the forum home and the thread list? Other than the inline version to enter title where the reply field then appears?

Hey Russ... am I missing an option to create new threads like the default? From the forum home and the thread list? Other than the inline version to enter title where the reply field then appears?

You're not by chance hiding the entire title bar using custom CSS by chance, are you? Sorry I missed your post Anthony, completely missed the alert I guess.

Yer, sorry... fixed it. I was doing just that, trying to target a page. Found it, removed, and fixed. I discovered that there is now new code to target a page title instead of css itself. Learning curve. Sorry for not updating this Russ.

Russ, testing this in chrome, when I click on home or forum or it takes me to the bottom of the page, not the header.

Its only chrome.
Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 2.06.17 pm.webp
Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 2.06.29 pm.webp

Would you be able to shoot me the login info for the htaccess by chance via PM? I'll take a look, can't seem to replicate this on the defaultFA+ style at all.

Top Bottom